PDA

View Full Version : Rollerblading?

AbbyNormy
08-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Does anyone know if rollerblades are allowed at Disney?

If there are, does anyone know any good spots near Port Orleans Riverside to skate?

Taja
08-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Definitely not allowed in the parks, and I don't think they're allowed at the resorts. It would be too easy to injure another guest. Not all of us are as agile as we once were! :)

AbbyNormy
08-23-2007, 07:58 PM
I just called. Person on the phone told me that skating on the jogging trail is just fine. I'm not sure if it's actually possible to skate on it as I have no idea what the jogging trail is made of. It didn't occur to me to ask until I hung up. Anyone know?

Another cast member told me that it's not allowed on any Disney property. I'm guessing my first cast member was mistaken.

shellybaxter
08-23-2007, 08:42 PM
I just called. Person on the phone told me that skating on the jogging trail is just fine. I'm not sure if it's actually possible to skate on it as I have no idea what the jogging trail is made of. It didn't occur to me to ask until I hung up. Anyone know?

Another cast member told me that it's not allowed on any Disney property. I'm guessing my first cast member was mistaken.

Or perhaps the second cast member was mistaken. In all the times I've gone to Disney I've never seen anyone rollerblading

safetymom
08-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Roller blading is not allowed.