PDA

View Full Version : We'd like to make an adr for one final breakfast....where?

wiseguyslovethemouse
08-23-2007, 11:37 AM
I just cancelled our dinner at Yachtsmen, which puts us at the even mark for using sit down credits. I was going to keep it that way, but my dh's birthday is on our last day, so I figured we'd do one more breakfast. I was told to do 1900 Park Fare, but wondered if I should try something else. Thoughts?

Here's what we have so far! :banana:

Liberty Tree: dinner
Cape May Cafe: b'fast
Hollywood and Vine: b'fast
Crystal Palace: b'fast
Whispering Canyon: dinner
50's Prime Time: lunch
Sci Fi: lunch

We leave on 10/24, but don't have to catch magical express til about 3ish...I suppose we could do an early lunch somewhere, but figured b'fast would be easier w/timing...yes? no? :flower3:

Tricia1972
08-23-2007, 11:56 AM
1900 Park Fare would be good.

We make a tradition of doing Chef Mickey's on our last day. For us it's a fun send off from the magic.

lynninpa
08-23-2007, 06:11 PM
For our final B-fast of our recent trip, we went to 'Ohana. Had a wonderful B-fast then took the boat over to MK for our last day. :upsidedow

Shasta
08-23-2007, 06:19 PM
PF would be great. Another that comes to mind is Boma. I didn't see that you had any ADRs in AK or AKL. It's buffet and very nice.

bigbabyblues
08-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Chef Mickey's!

Dopey Sharon
08-24-2007, 09:00 PM
We did the same thing! Cancelled Yachtsman, so needed to add one more ADR. We chose 1900 Park Fare for breakfast our last day!

disneyjunkie
08-25-2007, 06:47 AM
How about a character breakfast at Epcot or Animal Kingdom?

I'd book an ADR for 8:00am, eat then be ready to hit the rides for one last time before heading to the airport.

sheilag
08-25-2007, 06:50 AM
Chef Mickey's is our all time favourite, and we go every trip. We did do the 1900 Park Fare breakfast last time, and really enjoyed it as well - lots of characters w. Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland and Mad Hatter, and Pooh and gang - food was good. I'd recommend it.

milmore104
08-25-2007, 07:57 AM
Chef Mickey's is our vote. It's such a fun way to end a trip. Plus they really do well in celebrating B-Day's. Good food and a great time to be had by all!

mickeysaver
08-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Kona Cafe at the Poly has the best breakfast on property, IMHO. Maggie

wiseguyslovethemouse
08-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Well, thank you all for your ideas!!!! I finally booked b'fast at 'Ohana, and I'm pretty excited. The CM I talked to was fantastic, and she said she's got a note written in there that it's dh's birthday!! :thumbsup2 I'm about over the moon with anticipation for this trip....even more than the kids, I think!! :woohoo: aw, who am I kidding?? I'm WAY more excited than the kids!!!! :yay:

Thanks again!!!!!

beroh2253
08-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Well, thank you all for your ideas!!!! I finally booked b'fast at 'Ohana, and I'm pretty excited. The CM I talked to was fantastic, and she said she's got a note written in there that it's dh's birthday!! :thumbsup2 I'm about over the moon with anticipation for this trip....even more than the kids, I think!! :woohoo: aw, who am I kidding?? I'm WAY more excited than the kids!!!! :yay:

Thanks again!!!!!

That is great you are booked. Just wanted to say we are doing BOMA for are last day (Sept. 30) breakfast then a little Wine Fest then heading to the airport. Have a great trip.:hippie: :cool1: