View Full Version : Needhelp Deciding!

08-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Okay this is my dilema...our original ressie was for WL standard view 12-16 to 12-22 rack rate and was hoping to apply one of the many codes that came out but was not able to. Got scared there would be NO AP/FL codes left if I kept waiting so I changed our ressie to POFQ 12-14 to 12-19 using the AP code and also was able to get the $50 free dining card. Here's the kicker, I am not 100% happy about the change. I really had my heart set on staying at the WL for our Holiday trip and even though I really LOVE the POFQ I would love even more to be at the Lodge. So, after much playing around with our dates this is what I have come up with. We could stay at POP for the first 3 days and then switch over to WL for the final 2 which would be okay but we will loose the Free $50 dining card, no big deal. This would keep our total out of pocket for room only very close to our FQ 5 day ressie. Would you all change or just leave the ressie alone and CHILL! :confused3

08-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Any help for this DIS'er?

08-23-2007, 09:13 PM
I love to do split stays. That way we get to experience different resorts.

Last Christmas we stayed at All Star Movies and WL. We loved it. WL is so pretty, especially at Christmas. :santa: Can't wait to do it again someday!

08-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Okay...thanks BUZZ for the bump! We have decided to do the split stay. We will stay at the POP the first part of the trip and WL at the end!! YIPPEE!! I was able to talk DH into doing this so we can at least have a couple of days there.