PDA

View Full Version : Why do they ask if you are on the DDP?

mel373
08-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Whenever I call to check for cancelled ADR's the CM asks me if I am on the DDP. I am still trying to decide because I can't seem to get any decent ADR's.

Do they have tables set aside for the people on the DDP? Should I just tell them that I have it and see if that helps? Any info would be great

spiceycat
08-23-2007, 12:23 PM
I asked.

she told me it was because some guests were unfamiliar with the plan - and tried to make reservation in a place that did not use DDP or took 2 ts not just one

it was easier on everyone to be told when you are trying to make the reservation than when you get the bill to be told - sorry we don't take that.

mel373
08-23-2007, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the quick answer:cheer2:

Stinky_Pete
08-23-2007, 01:11 PM
I asked.

she told me it was because some guests were unfamiliar with the plan - and tried to make reservation in a place that did not use DDP or took 2 ts not just one

it was easier on everyone to be told when you are trying to make the reservation than when you get the bill to be told - sorry we don't take that.

This is what I was told too. Especially since I was making ADRs for places that require 2 TS credits she wanted to make sure I knew that.

wen8jr
08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
I believe they want to know too so they can alert you if a resturant you are trying to book with is not on the DDP.

Aristomommy
08-24-2007, 09:27 AM
When I made my ADRs, the CM told me how many credits each restaurant was. Also, some still need a CC for a deposit, so she explained how that worked.

bigbabyblues
08-24-2007, 09:24 PM
They used to ask if you were on any packages that included meals before the DDP was around as we know it now.

adisneynut
08-25-2007, 09:37 AM
I was told that they make a notation on your resssie so that the resturants will not start a tab on you.