PDA

View Full Version : Tropicana Inn & Suites ?s

mimichan
08-23-2007, 12:56 AM
Is there an elevator in this hotel? Also, is there internet access in the rooms? Are there any fruits in the continental breakfast provided?

Dukland
08-23-2007, 01:08 AM
You can pay for a wireless connection in their little shop they have. I don't remember how much it cost, but it wasn't expensive. There is an elevator. I assume there is one on each side, but we've only stayed on the one side. There are two elevators on that side.

I'm trying to remember if there were fruits. I don't remember any, so I'm thinking probably not. The continental breakfast isn't super fancy, but it did the trick for us. There were danishes and rolls and such for free. You could get a thing of cereal or some milk (both plain and chocolate) for an additional fee. I want to say $1. When we were there, one of us parents would mosey on down, sometimes bringing whomever was awake with us. And then we would bring back stuff for the whole family and sit in our room and eat.

JenDisneylandlver
08-23-2007, 01:12 AM
I believe the elevator was only on the one side, as Dukland said there was a couple of them. That's the same side we stayed on as well.

My DH says when we were there in June they did have fruit. I always sent him for the food so I had to ask!

We loved our stay though. Clean rooms, the pool and hot tub were really nice. We had a quiet and peaceful stay. But the best part is the location, just a 5 minute walk to the park. The location is just great.

mimichan
08-23-2007, 01:23 AM
Thanks for such quick responses to my questions. My family keeps asking me all these questions. You DISers are the BEST!

godalejunior
08-23-2007, 08:31 AM
In May that did not have fruit. Not sure about now.