PDA

View Full Version : Going tomorrow

grumpyvet
08-22-2007, 11:49 PM
We bought Southern CA AP's in June and they have been burninga hole in my pocket ever since!! So it was go tomorrow or Friday before the DD is off to school, so we are going tomorrow!!! Yeah and yippee for us. I hope to get my sorry carcass out of bed at O'dark o'clock to avoid traffic...but still can't wait!!

See you all there!! Amy

Rapunsel
08-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Just back. the parks are full. We got there about 8:45 and left about 4 pm. Did 11 rides. it is hot though. Lots of so cal ap's are returning. Lunch lines were 30 + minutes in places..

lulubelle
08-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Woo Hoo!!!
Have a great time, Amy. Let us know how the day goes.
Sending pixie dust your way for no traffic and low crowds.:)

GailT
08-23-2007, 08:24 AM
Have a FUNtastic time. :)

blackjackdelta
08-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Have a great time, we were there last week.

Jack

Jennifer03
08-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Have fun!

edit1
08-23-2007, 05:37 PM
I hope you're having a great time! If you get a chance, let us know how it went...

PrincessSitka
08-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Woulld you post phots to? Pixie dust to you :wizard:

grumpyvet
08-24-2007, 12:39 AM
So, I seem to have picked the right day to go!! It has been beastly hot this week, not so bad today!!
I didn't get up as early as I intended...so it was more O'dark:15. Didn't get out of the house as fast as I intended..too many pets needed set up for the day, but did arrive at DL a little after 8:00. Parked in Pumba lot accidentally...don't know how I ended up there, but as I was in the Harbor end of the lot, think that was a much faster way to get to the park than the structures. I hope to make that odd turn again that caused me to happen upon Pumba!!
My plan was to run to Space Mountain, ride it or FP. Uh huh, best laid plans of mice and men, you know. First there was Pluto, then the pretty crystal characters in the window, then the bathroom...well, you know how those things go. So, by 8:20, all plans and designs had to be abandoned or my daughter and I would become a thread on the community board about this awful mom and her snotty daughter....
So, we had a great day, rode, Space Mountain, Carousel, Small World, HM, teacups, ToT, and the Fairy Tale boat thing.
We also saw "Honey I shrunk..."...I've gone before and NEVER had whatever that was brushing the back of my legs when the mice were loose. I actually like mice, but I fear I squealed like a little girl...is that new?
Caught Cinderella's story hour, spoke with Ariel. Hugged Cruella, the Queen of Hearts and Mary Poppins. I love hugging villians. They keep totally in character and are furious with PDA!!! The Queen of Hearts chased me with her flamingo!!!
All in all, a good day!! Left at 7:00PM arove like a mad woman all the way home...no traffic snarls. Life IS good!!!

Thanks for all the good thoughts, maybe that's why it was such smooth sailing on the way home!!