PDA

View Full Version : Tips on meeting Jack Sparrow?

seobaina
08-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Hi, I know they have pirate lair now but do any of you have any tips on meeting Jack? Thanks

arliepooh68
08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
timing. . he is usually at the mound of loot by the old fort. . . of course the one we had thought he was pretty funny. . . my daughter got shy, she is 11, he must have been cute to her cuz that is not normal, so he decided she was mute, then he put her leg on the bounty and said to his fellow pirate, what do you call a mute with her leg on the bounty?? mute a knee on the bounty. . . . :rotfl2: yeah, my dd just gave him THAT look, you know that look that pretty much says to the world, OH MY GOD UR SO WIERD. . .
make sure you go in the caves you can fit in and fiddle with things, that was my favorite part, seeing what they did in there . .

pixiewings71
08-22-2007, 09:00 PM
We literally walked into him. LOL We were wandering around the island after watching the show and went the way my DD7 wanted to go, we walked down from the tree and turned a small corner and BAM! there was Jack. He was great!! Stopped, talked to the girls and let us take pics, told us to have fun and not steal his treasure. LOL Good luck!

lulubelle
08-22-2007, 09:39 PM
I was on the island about 10 am and like the others said, I rounded a corner and he was just "there" with his two sidekicks. I got a pic with him and the Photopass CM insisted on taking one as well. They really do like kids, they were egging on all the kids trying to get them to say things so they could respond. It was really quite funny and entertaining. You could ask the raft guides if Jack is on a schedule so you go at the right time. Have a great trip.:)

seobaina
08-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the tips :-)