PDA

View Full Version : Ohana on 2008 DP

ScrappinGran
08-22-2007, 05:26 PM
:sad1: I am bummed...we loved Ohana...our fave of last year's trip. But do I understand right...I will have to pay OOP for the yummy chicken wings appetizer if I want the dessert? We liked the chicken wings better than the meat on the skewers. And forget about skipping the bread pudding dessert with that sauce-it was unbelievably good. I know about the tip, too...but we'll be a party of 6 plus baby...so I think our tip will be added on automatically.

MickeyNJ
08-22-2007, 05:53 PM
What's next, charging OOP for salad and soup at a character buffet?

4 DZNY NUTZ
08-22-2007, 07:46 PM
:sad1: I am bummed...we loved Ohana...our fave of last year's trip. But do I understand right...I will have to pay OOP for the yummy chicken wings appetizer if I want the dessert? We liked the chicken wings better than the meat on the skewers. And forget about skipping the bread pudding dessert with that sauce-it was unbelievably good. I know about the tip, too...but we'll be a party of 6 plus baby...so I think our tip will be added on automatically.

If I am correct, Ohana would be considered like a buffet and everything would be included in the price including the chicken wings & shrimp & salad etc. Even now you pay 1 price to have everything included.