PDA

View Full Version : SR- 20-Minute Facelift - OFFER

Schachteles
08-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Has anyone done this one?? I was checking it out, but makes me nervous when it says that you cannot file a dispute if it doesn't credit.

bumbershoot
08-23-2007, 01:55 AM
For some reason, I got the debit-card-protecting heebie jeebies looking at that site. Felt that in a few months we might be talking about it like the hoodia offer.

So I'm not going to do it.

Kevenswife2
08-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Felt that in a few months we might be talking about it like the hoodia offer.

So I'm not going to do it.

I got the very same feeling. I started one of those threads on Hoodia and DO NOT want to go through that again!

murphnjamie
08-23-2007, 10:05 AM
I was nervous about this offer, too. It's something about only using the bank information that scared me. I don't know. At least with a credit card I can dispute it. Having a direct line to my checking account would just be too much.

Sure would have liked the $17 though. Thanks to being out of a computer for a couple weeks, I highly doubt I'm going to get SM status this time around. :sad1:

Schachteles
08-23-2007, 10:16 AM
I was nervous about this offer, too. It's something about only using the bank information that scared me. I don't know. At least with a credit card I can dispute it. Having a direct line to my checking account would just be too much.

Sure would have liked the $17 though. Thanks to being out of a computer for a couple weeks, I highly doubt I'm going to get SM status this time around. :sad1:

I guess I didn't even look close enough to see that it was one of the enter your bank information things, there is NO WAY!! I can't even imagine that companies would do that and that customers are foolish enough to do that!