PDA

View Full Version : Silly DDP Question

betsywdw
08-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere. In October will be the first time we are using the Dining Plan. We are checking in on Sunday and leaving Friday. I'm guessing we will have the meal plan for Sunday-Thursday since we are checking out Friday or is checkout day included also?

Thanks in Advance!

want2bamommy
08-22-2007, 01:58 PM
The plan will be for the number of nights of your stay. You can however use the credits up till midnight on the day you checkout.

(So you will have 5 TS, 5CS, and 5 Snack credits). If you split a CS here and there then you can have one or two cs left for Friday.)

Hope that helps.

Missie

G's mommy
08-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Your dining credits are based on how many nights are in your package. YOu are staying 5 nights, so you will have 5 cs, 5ts, and 5 snacks per person to use throughout your stay. You can use them up until midnight on your check-out day.

betsywdw
08-22-2007, 02:00 PM
The plan will be for the number of nights of your stay. You can however use the credits up till midnight on the day you checkout.

(So you will have 5 TS, 5CS, and 5 Snack credits). If you split a CS here and there then you can have one or two cs left for Friday.)

Hope that helps.

Missie

That's exactly what I needed to know!

Thanks so much for the quick response :goodvibes

dunbarfamily
08-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Just a tidbit...the first time we were on ddp, we "hoarded" our snack credits. We actually bought our snacks the first few days so we wouldn't run out of credits. Well, it ended up that we hoarded for too long and we ended up not being able to use them. We did buy some Mickey Rice Krispie bars, but they got messed up in the checked luggage. So my point is, don't be afraid to use the snack credits! If you run out, then buy the snacks out of pocket.

Maybe noone else did what we did, so this might be a dumb post! Just wanted to pass it on. It seems pretty obvious, but we still did it!

betsywdw
08-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Just a tidbit...the first time we were on ddp, we "hoarded" our snack credits. We actually bought our snacks the first few days so we wouldn't run out of credits. Well, it ended up that we hoarded for too long and we ended up not being able to use them. We did buy some Mickey Rice Krispie bars, but they got messed up in the checked luggage. So my point is, don't be afraid to use the snack credits! If you run out, then buy the snacks out of pocket.

Maybe noone else did what we did, so this might be a dumb post! Just wanted to pass it on. It seems pretty obvious, but we still did it!

Thanks for the tip! I can see me trying to do that too!