PDA

View Full Version : Child Credit Redemtion

rosebudd
08-22-2007, 01:25 PM
So I know that CS credits are pooled separately from adult and child. DS really enjoyed the fish and chips in England and I was thinking about going there, can we just tell them to charge a child credit? Do I have to have DS with me when I get the food? I know that this really is a no brainer, I just wanted to see what other first hand experience has been with this. Thanks all:goodvibes

atisikitabasket
08-22-2007, 01:44 PM
I must be loosing it. I could swear the Yorkshire county Fish Shop had a child's menu that was like a uncrustable PB&J, but I don't see that now. If they don't have a kids meal I am guessing you just tell them you need a child and however many adult ones you want. I'm sorry I'm not much help. Your card will show you have a child in your party so that should be fine. That is unless they do have a kids menu then he would have to order off of that.

I hope this makes sense I know I kind of rambled.:confused:

girli565
08-22-2007, 01:48 PM
I think that in places that don't have a set children's menu you can use a child's CS credit for the meal. But don't quote me on that!!

Jaime
08-22-2007, 05:01 PM
So I know that CS credits are pooled separately from adult and child. DS really enjoyed the fish and chips in England and I was thinking about going there, can we just tell them to charge a child credit? Do I have to have DS with me when I get the food? I know that this really is a no brainer, I just wanted to see what other first hand experience has been with this. Thanks all:goodvibes

I always use my childs CS for childs meals but I didn't think they were pooled separately from the adult CS...I thought it was only the TS that were pooled separatley.