PDA

View Full Version : What are crowds like the week after Thanksgiving?

ColoradoDis
08-22-2007, 12:10 PM
We're making a 3-day trip for the weekend after Thanksgiving weekend (Nov 29-Dec 2). What kind of crowds should we expect? Should we do Disneyland on Friday, CA on Saturday and go back for repeats on Sunday (until our plane leaves)?

disneyfaninaz
08-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Crowds should be relatively light and very manageable.

EmEyeSeeKayEeWhy
08-22-2007, 12:36 PM
This is one of our most favorite times to go...but rumor has it that this year this is the same weekend that the 'Candlelight Processional' is taking place. That may mean more people than normal for that weekend, but it's still very light compared to later on in December. :goodvibes

ColoradoDis
08-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Great - that's what I was hoping.

What can you tell me about the Candlelight Processional at DL?

EmEyeSeeKayEeWhy
08-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Great - that's what I was hoping.

What can you tell me about the Candlelight Processional at DL?

It's a Holiday 'show' that Disney has assembled that has a few 'famous names' that will narrate stories, there's music, and it's an amazing event. They will sell tickets for dinners that the 'famous names' may or may not attend. But I've always heard absolutely wonderful things about it. It's done in Town Square (or used to be anyway), and it's by reservation only (again, that's how it used to be). Some diehard fans will wait in line for hours waiting to buy tickets. But as most Disney shows, it's well worth it. :)