PDA

View Full Version : Adr

DISNEYGAMMIE
08-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi, I am very new (I mean first post here) :rolleyes:

I am already planning for our September 2008 Land/Sea vacation!!

While I am reading about making ADR's it states for a Cinderella's Castle meal.. "Full payment is required when booking these meals. A 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect. If you do not cancel before then, a penalty is applied."

If I am getting the DDP how is this handled? Will they just put a hold on my credit card or actually charge me until I get there?

Thanks for your time

crgfsu1
08-22-2007, 10:41 AM

While I am reading about making ADR's it states for a Cinderella's Castle meal.. "Full payment is required when booking these meals. A 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect. If you do not cancel before then, a penalty is applied."

If I am getting the DDP how is this handled? Will they just put a hold on my credit card or actually charge me until I get there?

Thanks for your time

Welcome to the DIS!

It is my understanding that they will hold the ressie with your credit card & only charge it if you fail to show or decide not to use your DDP for it, but you have to make that decision 24 hours in advance (at least that is what the CM on the phone told me). We are opting to pay out of pocket for it and gain 2 more meals that way. (rather than using 2 credits)

Cathy

PrincessTiffany
08-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the DIS!

It is my understanding that they will hold the ressie with your credit card & only charge it if you fail to show or decide not to use your DDP for it, but you have to make that decision 24 hours in advance (at least that is what the CM on the phone told me). We are opting to pay out of pocket for it and gain 2 more meals that way. (rather than using 2 credits)

Cathy
I believe that is correct. I was told the same thing.

texasteacher35
08-22-2007, 09:35 PM

Thanks for your time

They will get a credit card number and charge your CC $10 per person in the reservation! Even if you are on the DDP...We have 2 of our reservations with a cancellation policy...and I think ours are 48 hours in advance...Fantasmic Dinner Package at MGM...