PDA

View Full Version : What celebs have you spotted at DL?

lopezgang
08-22-2007, 10:31 AM
We go to DL every year. And we usually see a celebrity or two. Who have you spotted?

Last year I sat next to Josh Holloway (Sawyer from LOST) at the Riverbell Terrace. He had a CM taking him around and he was with his wife, so I didn't bother them. (Except for the fact that I stared at him for a whole 15 minutes.)

We've also seen William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman.
We saw Jamie Lee Curtis and Faber (from Trading Spaces), too.

tynkrbell1977
08-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Well I am not sure if this counts as "spotting" celebrities but we went to the POTC 3 premiere in Disneyland and we were right on the red carpet. pirate: We met Geoffery Rush, Wilmer Valderama (Fez from that 70s show), Janice Dickinson, and a few others. But we did have the pleasure of seeing Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Keith Richards. :love: Sadly Keira Knightly wasnt there. :sad2: But I saw my Johnny and that was enough to make my life complete! :dance3: So not sure if that counts as we knew they were going to be there but we did see them!! :laughing:

MKKplus2
08-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Nicholas Cage standing in line some ways in front of us for Dumbo with his wife and child (Nov 06). They had a CM take a pic of the three of them in Dumbo. Didn't notice at first until I noticed a lot of other people staring at him. No one bothered him, some took pics as they were loading but that was it. he seemed much smaller in person, skinnier than i expected.

CamColt
08-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Oprah

PirateFish989
08-22-2007, 02:50 PM
I have seen John Stamos at DCA. We sat next to him (ok, well, his group. The CM with him was in between us and him) on Soarin' over California. I have also seen Teri Hatcher in DCA with her daughter. I, too, went to the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 premiere and saw a lot of celebrities.

G&GMom
08-22-2007, 04:23 PM
We rode Jungle Cruise last Friday with John Slattery (Victor Lang from Desperate Housewives). There were just 3 families on the boat and he was sitting right across from us. He had 2 kids with him but I don't think they were his.

ramkam
08-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Saw John Stamos filming something on Main Street. Hugh Hefner sat at the table next to us at Club 33.

mystic_path
08-22-2007, 06:40 PM
I've seen Courtney Cox and David Arquette & David Spade

Master Mason
08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
we saw a whole boat load of them the last time we were there

http://photos.gregg-hall.com/photos/169482577-M.jpg

And they are the only ones I look for anyway :)

All American
08-22-2007, 09:53 PM
My best friend and I blew Ryan Stiles cover (Whose Line is it Anyway?) while we were in the stretching room. I whispered to her that "he looked like Ryan Stiles." Well, a guy in front of us heard my and yelled, "Hey, Ryan!" He cringed, and I felt so bad because everyone wanted to take a picture with him. He's as tall as he looks on T.V.

On the shorter end of the spectrum, I saw Kelly Ripa, and she was teeny, tiny.

PryncessChrysty
08-22-2007, 11:49 PM
We saw Snoop Dogg and Nestor Carbonell last May. According to the newest US Weekly mag, Will Ferrell was there the same day as our last visit - Aug. 7th! I wish we would've seen him! We don't bug them or anything, but still would've been cool to see. :cutie:

Sosai X
08-23-2007, 02:10 AM
We saw Greg Ostertag (Utah Jazz player but I think he was playing for the SAcramento Kings at the time) on Pirates of the Caribbean. My friend with us at the time is the biggest Jazz fan alive, and he was the one who recognized Ostertag. He kept shouting out, "Hey Ostertag!", but he sank down in the boat and shook his head as if to say, no, I'm not him, but his sons (who look exactly like him) nodded at us and waved. They were smiling the whole time. I think they got a bigger kick out of it than we did.

GailT
08-23-2007, 08:05 AM
I've seen Courtney Cox and David Arquette they wqere also staying at my hotel for Christmas at the GC. LOL they looked like normal people, not like you see in the magazines all airbrushed and made up, just normal everyday people like you and me:)