PDA

View Full Version : DDP also known as ...

Stitch's Greatest Fa
08-22-2007, 09:39 AM
FAT pass...lol! DHs new name for the DIsney dining plan. We used it for the first time this year and loved it, but OMG soooo much food. I'm glad we took DSIL so i could share with her!

WDisnut
08-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Whats your name for the new deluxe plan. lol :mad: .... I had the DDP the last 3 years. I would eat a CS Breakfast at my hotel in the morning before the parks open.......a snack in the mid day...... and a TS around 5pm every night. I was never over full or thought of it being too much food. I enjoyed all apects of the DDP (TIP Included). I never thought I was over eating.. IF someone would eat no breakfast, and then a CS for lunch around 1 or 2pm and then an early dinner TS ...OR a late dinner and then an early morning big breakfast probably would get the Way too much food opinion, hope that didn't happen to you.

DisneyJimbo
08-22-2007, 12:44 PM
DDP also known as...FAT pass!

I love it!!! :lmao:

I gained 10 pounds on my trip with the DDP...guess it shows I know how to use a FatPass!!! :rotfl:

thunderbird1
08-22-2007, 01:40 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

That's a classic--it will be going into our family's collection of Disney-isms for our next trip. I can hear it now, instead of saying it's time for our ADR, I'll just say "it's time to use our Fat-passes!" As for the DXDDP, I heard that someone here on the DIS team (maybe in a podcast?) has dubbed it the "Jabba the Hut" plan.

Thanks for the chuckle.

CarolA
08-22-2007, 05:52 PM
FAT pass...lol! DHs new name for the DIsney dining plan. We used it for the first time this year and loved it, but OMG soooo much food. I'm glad we took DSIL so i could share with her!

WARNING!

When I posted something like this another poster called me a "WITCH" :rotfl2: AND wanted me banned for life! Apparently on the DIS pointing out that this plan gives you more food the the average American needs is WRONG!!! So be prepared for the knives to be out.

popcorn::

MinnieGi
08-22-2007, 07:15 PM
LOL! I think its funny. I'll have to tell DH too b/c he loves the dining plan as he loves to eat!! Yes, I agree it is soooo much food, but its so fun ordering whatever you want and we love being able to say "yes" to a snack for the kids when they ask. :)

thunderbird1
08-22-2007, 08:06 PM
WARNING!

When I posted something like this another poster called me a "WITCH" :rotfl2: AND wanted me banned for life! Apparently on the DIS pointing out that this plan gives you more food the the average American needs is WRONG!!! So be prepared for the knives to be out.

popcorn::

:hug: Some people do tend to get a little touchy about the DDP. It's not like we're saying they're fat--just that the plan provides a LOT of food. That's the fun of it! I've used it before, I'll use it again (in 30 days!), I love it (though not the 7 pounds I gained on it), but I still think if the shoes (pants) fit (or don't), well, I won't say it again, or next they'll come for me.:scared1:

eventsdj
08-22-2007, 11:41 PM
oh great.
There goes all the hard work on the low carb diet I'm on.
Thats OK, its all in preparation for DISNEY!

Stitch's Greatest Fa
08-23-2007, 03:53 AM
I didn't mean to cause anyone any offence and I wasn't saying that anyone was fat. If anything I was poking fun at my family - to us the DDP was way more food than normal. Some days we had a snack breakfast (yoghurt parfait) and were full until a late lunch at 3pm, after a 3 course lunch we didn't want anything else all day, thus leaving us with extra counter services.

ENjoy - and if you take offence at this, then don't post - it's just a little FUN people, that's why we all go to Disney right? FUN?

beroh2253
08-23-2007, 05:43 AM
:hug: Some people do tend to get a little touchy about the DDP. It's not like we're saying they're fat--just that the plan provides a LOT of food. That's the fun of it! I've used it before, I'll use it again (in 30 days!), I love it (though not the 7 pounds I gained on it), but I still think if the shoes (pants) fit (or don't), well, I won't say it again, or next they'll come for me.:scared1:

Yep we will also be there in 30 days and trying to walk 4-5 miles a day to loose the 10 pounds that I plan on gaining back the 9 days (Sept. 21-30). Well that was 10 pounds in 7 days last year so probably 14 pounds on the 9 day trip this year.
29 days and counting this the weight gain.:hippie: :cool1:

We_Luv_Disney
08-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Maam,

Please, step back and step away from the fork.......nobody needs to get hurt here!!

Moderation is the key here folks. You don't have to eat everthing in front of you.

Lewisc
08-23-2007, 01:14 PM
It's interesting how many posters say the DDP is "too much food" but how few posters say a buffet is "too much food". Guests aren't required to sample every item on the buffet table, and those who do so will probably gain weight. Likewise guests aren't required to eat a large appetizer and dessert at every meal. The 2007 DDP is priced so a guest can generally get "their monies worth" even if they skip every appetizer and dessert on the plan.

A guest that choses to eat everything available, either at a buffer or while on the DDP, can gain a lot of weight.

Tricia1972
08-23-2007, 01:52 PM
:lmao: I love it! I've heard the Disney Dining Waddle before, but Fat Pass is even cuter with the Fast Pass cross reference.

BaBeeCee14
08-23-2007, 03:06 PM
:lmao:

mickey2000
08-23-2007, 03:17 PM
This is just for fun !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/diz/fastpass1155.jpg

karylrocks
08-24-2007, 10:01 AM
Great job Mickey2000! :lmao:

3tiggerstoo
08-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Mickey2000 - Love It!! I can't wait to use our Fat Passes for the first time in a few months. And I'm currently working on losing the weight :yay: I intend on gaining while at WDW. I realize I don't HAVE to eat all that food, but I'm excited about trying a lot of new appetizers and desserts that I've never bothered to order before. That's part of the fun of the dining plan, right?