PDA

View Full Version : Question-Welcome to Disneyland Tour

McQueenofHrts
08-22-2007, 01:09 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has ever taken this tour. I will have a baby with me and was told when trying to purchase tickets that strollers are not allowed on any tours-let alone the "Welcome to Disneyland" tour. (The first time I called I was gathering information for us to decide which tour to take and this bit of information was not given.) Can anyone provide some advice? I am getting conflicting information.

Thanks for your help!

victorandbellasmom
08-22-2007, 09:01 AM
We've not taken the Welcome to Disneyland Tour only the Discover the Magic Tour. Although it's a tour geared towards young children and their families, no one on our tour was allowed to use a stroller. I'm guessing that having a stroller slows down the pace of the group since maneuvering a stroller around Disneyland can get quite hairy on a busy day. Now if you've got 15 people of a tour, and a stroller to boot, it would be difficult to keep the group together and keep a running conversation going. If the tour also includes going into building or riding rides, then it would just delay the group a bit longer if the person had to park their stroller and retrieve the stroller once they're done with the building/ride.