PDA

View Full Version : Got PS for Ariel's Grotto / Couple ?'s

DisneyMomma81
08-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Sept. 26 @ 11:50am outside ~ how is it outside, would we rather be inside? They had inside at 12:something. It'll just be my DD(4) and I, would it be ok if we shared a meal?

Shannon
DS 7
DD 4
D~Land Sept. 24-26 ~ Gramma's comin' with us!

victorandbellasmom
08-22-2007, 01:27 AM
We've sat both inside once and outside three times. I actually prefer inside as I had difficulty getting a good photo outside due to shadowing. I also prefer the inside as the climate is controlled. The days we sat outside were quite warm and being inside a nice cool restaurant would have been better than sitting in the warm California air. Because it is a character meal though, you are paying for the character interaction as well as the meal. I think it would be frowned upon to share a meal with your 4 yo daughter.

Misskitty3
08-22-2007, 11:23 AM
I *think* I asked if we could share at Ariel's when I was making PS's for some other restaurants and I believe the CM told me everyone had to pay for a meal that was over the age of 3??? But, to be sure, if I were you, I would call back and verify that. You could also just plan to share a meal and NOT ask and see what they say.....

The portions are VERY generous so sharing with a 4 yr old is a good idea, IMO.

DisneyMomma81
08-22-2007, 01:22 PM
I switched our PS to 12:50 inside, I'll keep trying to get an earlier PS inside ~ hopefully someone will cancel. We plan to do the Character Meet and Greet that same day so it'd be nice to have lunch as that ends ~ 11:30 right?

Shannon
DS 7
DD 4
Disney Trip Sept. 24-27

Lostgirlz
08-23-2007, 05:40 AM
No, I don't believe they will allow you to share being that any child 3 and up is a paying guest. Also Ariel's is a set type meal. Meaning you do get an App (soup, or salad) Your entree, and dessert at a set price like a prix fixe dinner.