PDA

View Full Version : Last minute reservations

jg167
08-21-2007, 10:03 AM
:thumbsup2 I am going to WDW next week (8/26-8/31) for the free dining. I already have my reservations but was just wondering if I wanted to go the walk-in route what restaurants would I have the best chance of going to?

cheshirekitty
08-21-2007, 10:35 AM
We were there during free dining in August of '05. We were able to get into the Boardwalk restaurants easily with little or no wait - Big River Grille, ESPN and Spoodles. Things may be different now though.

Mandy

beroh2253
08-21-2007, 11:47 AM
We were there during free dining in August of '05. We were able to get into the Boardwalk restaurants easily with little or no wait - Big River Grille, ESPN and Spoodles. Things may be different now though.

Mandy

We tryed to get ADR's for Big River Grill and were told they only take walk-ups. That is what they told us anyway. So your chances there would probably be good.

Luv2Roam
08-21-2007, 06:36 PM
It will be tough during free dining time. However, places we have luck:

Big River Grille
Shutter's
Olivia's

MAYBE try these places when they first open, or between normal meal hours:Turf Club (SSR), Kona's, Cape May, Maya Grille, the sit down in Morocco, 9 Dragons, Biergarten.

I suspect it will be tough for you and you will probably spend extra time going from place to place, or out of the way places.

jg167
08-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks. I already have reservations but just wanted to keep my options. Called to see if I could get anything last night but all that I could get was Raglan Road. At least I still have my Le Cellier reservation.

jg167
08-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Thanks. I already have reservations but just wanted to keep my options. Called to see if I could get anything last night but all that I could get was Raglan Road. At least I still have my Le Cellier reservation.