PDA

View Full Version : GC fully booked.....

Bec3b1g
08-19-2007, 11:14 AM
We'd love to stay at the GC for our upcoming trip (10/2-10/6).

What are the chances a room will open up?

Will I have to call everyday to check availability or will vacation planning do this for me (we have ressies for the DLH, same dates)?
Is there a wait list?

DangerMouse
08-19-2007, 12:35 PM
No, no wait list. You will have to call each day. I would say chances are slim that availability will open up because of Gay Days, but if it's worth the 10 minutes to call every day, then go for it! :thumbsup2

JenDisneylandlver
08-19-2007, 04:38 PM
That weekend is the Gay Days events, so I would be surprised if a room opened up. But you never know, it doesn't hurt to keep checking.

dizzyami
08-19-2007, 05:11 PM
You never know, and I would definitely call and check everyday, especially since hotel only bookings can cancel 72 hours in advance. I made ressies in February for the Oct 7th-11th at the GCH, and then things changed so I also made ressies for the 5th-7th. Things have been crazy the last few months, so I kept both, just to be sure I had them if I needed them. Odds are very good I will be cancelling both. So, you never know what will happen.

Bec3b1g
08-19-2007, 10:00 PM
I was fine to stay at the DLH but then a friend mentioned that she didn't think it was worth the money and to try and stay at the GC. We may just stay off-site.