PDA

View Full Version : Our CRT Lunch Time Review

myasmum
08-18-2007, 08:02 AM
We went July 29th and MAN was it worth it I am glad I found this site and got feedback on here and was definatly worth the money :cool1:

My kids (daughters 4 & 8yrs and son 5yrs) all had a blast from the 1st step into the Castle to the end it was :wizard: Magical

The girls got Magical Wands (which they didnt want to put down) and my son his sword which he :love: even my husband got a sword LoL as due to the kids request :rolleyes1 The kids got a magic wishing star for a special ceremony and Fairy God Mother, Snow White, Belle and Arora came to the table to sign autographs and we got pictures with Cinderella and due to being 5 people we had 2 lots taken 1 with just kids and 1 with family Beautiful pics

My husband look at the menu and wasnt sure what to get as hes picky but we got the: Major Domo's Favorite Pie, shredded beef simmered in Cabernet sauce with mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables crowning a light pastry
Wow it was tasty even my husband thought it was great Man I wish I could buy that somewhere here. They started of with a lil sampler platter which was also good and by the end we were full and couldnt finish out dessert :rotfl:

But whenever we can get back to WDW we will definatly make CRT a part of our trip lots of money but a fun atmosphere for adults and kids.

natalielongstaff
08-18-2007, 08:10 AM
im glad you had a good time :thumbsup2