PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the Schedule for Disneyland Bricks?

simba_one
08-18-2007, 04:50 AM
They still do personalised bricks on the esplanade right?? We're definitely going to get one before next Summers trip as we've said we'd do it both times before and never got round to it. :confused3

Just wondering whether anyone knows what months they are put down? We'll be there in August so what's the nearest one to August? Or what's the one before that even so we cover ourselves for anything going wrong?

We've always said we'll do it (ever since our WDW days) and never have but seeing as this will be our last trip as a family, we're definitely going to mark it with a brick. :goodvibes

TIA for any help!! :thumbsup2

DisQueen
08-18-2007, 11:34 AM
I don't know if they have specific months when they install the bricks. When I ordered ours, the installation was about 4 months out. It's going in this Fall so I can't comment on whether they stick to their schedule or not. Do you have the phone number to order? If not, I'll pull out my paperwork and find it.

PrincessSitka
08-18-2007, 01:06 PM
I would like the information as well. Do you have the price?
Thank you

Master Mason
08-18-2007, 04:36 PM
I too would like info on where to order

thanks

simba_one
08-19-2007, 04:09 AM
I did have a link at one stage where you could download the order form. I can't seem to find it now though.

If I remember rightly (which I most probably don't - I'm not too far off though I'm sure) it was about $89 a brick. I remember being told they install the bricks in certain months each year and they install them around 3 times a year?? The nearest one to August was May before but I don't know if anything has changed.

DisQueen, I'd REALLY appreciate any info. you could dig out for us!! :thumbsup2

Adam&Alex's Mom
08-19-2007, 10:05 AM
I am interested in this as well... so I did a quick search and found this article. There has a link to the application and a phone # as well.

http://ratcage.com/disneyland-articles/disneyland-magic/how-to-get-a-disneyland-brick.html

Per this page the cost is $150 for the brick and $35 for a wooden or acrylic replica as a keepsake. The cost seems pretty reasonable.

simba_one
08-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Hmmm, the 89 DOLLARS I stated was clearly 89 BRITISH POUNDS then wasn't it?! :rotfl: It's so confusing knowing the US cost and then having another GBP price for the same thing in your head.

Thanks for the link Adam&Alex's Mom!! :thumbsup2

I think I'll print like 50 copies of the order form so I don't lose them this time!! ;)