PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have leftover PS for Aladdin in Sept?

Rhonna
08-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Hi -

We haven't been to Disneyland in several years so I don't have anything to trade but I wondered if anyone has any leftover priority seating tickets/vouchers for the Aladdin show that are good through this September that they would be willing to give to us. We are two adults.

Thank you,

Rhonna

Alex2kMommy
08-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I would also love them. During our trip last year the show was closed for re-casting and we were so sad to miss it. I'm so excited to see it in October!

If, after Rhonna's request is fulfilled of course, anyone has 4 leftover PS tickets, I would love them as well. :goodvibes

tinkerbelt
08-16-2007, 08:06 PM
What's the difference between the PS tickets and waiting in line? Do you get first choice for seating?

SANDIEGOFAN
08-16-2007, 08:56 PM
We went in late June. Showed up 45 minutes early for the first showing and ended up on the floor level about 8 rows back from the stage. IF you can't get a PS, just show up early enough - we took our lunch with us in line and had a little picnic.

heatherleigh
08-20-2007, 02:50 PM
I didn't even know they did PS for Aladdin. I wonder if I will get the vouchers since I booked a Disney Vacation Package. My kids would probably enjoy the show.

bumbershoot
08-20-2007, 03:34 PM
I didn't even know they did PS for Aladdin. I wonder if I will get the vouchers since I booked a Disney Vacation Package. My kids would probably enjoy the show.

I booked through Costco (which uses WDTC), and we'll get what they actually call Preferred Seating (still PS), and I just looked at the package info on disneyland.com, and they also state "Preferred Seating to select shows in Disney's California Adventure® Park."

I was going to say that AAA offers it to, but, at least when I was booking, their perk was specifically for Turtle Talk with Crush.

Alex2kMommy
08-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Last year when we took our first trip, we booked through AAA. We got several PS vouchers that came from Disney Travel Co (AAA books through Disney); so don't be surprised if you get these as well. One was for It's Tough to Be a Bug, one for Aladdin (which was closed), and a couple others. I think Turtle Talk was one as well, but we didn't use it and it wasn't really necessary anyway in late September.

booth22
08-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Hi -

We haven't been to Disneyland in several years so I don't have anything to trade but I wondered if anyone has any leftover priority seating tickets/vouchers for the Aladdin show that are good through this September that they would be willing to give to us. We are two adults.

Thank you,

Rhonna

Phonna, I have two PS coupons from our Costco Package that are available, email me at przeor@yahoo.com so we can work out how to get them to you!

Rhonna
08-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Thank you so much! We really appreciate your generosity. I e-mailed you just now.

Rhonna

Mouse13
08-22-2007, 01:36 AM
If anyone else is feeling generous, I would also love to have 3 of the preferred seating vouchers for our trip in October. My son loves Aladdin and the theatre, so I'm thinking this will be one of his favorites. :flower3: