PDA

View Full Version : All My Children or OLTL?

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 01:36 PM
Anyone over here watch these shows??

IS it just me being hormonal and pregnant or was todays OLTL a huge tear jerker??? :sad:

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 01:45 PM
I don't usually watch anymore. I used to be a nanny for Al Holden when he was a baby. Course they killed him off and now he's Dr Mike.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 01:52 PM
OMG! that is sooo neat!

I record when i remember and watch if nap time falls into it :) I love to watch and craft at the same time!!

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Sorry, I'm a Y&R and Guiding Light Girl here...

SweetPeasMom2
08-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Both. I'm wathing OLTL on SoapNet right now. It is a tearjerker.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 08:35 PM
yaay! so I wasn't just extra hormonal!

jrsmom
08-17-2007, 02:41 PM
I only saw the second half and thought it was good.

DisneyBride'03
08-26-2007, 11:27 AM
It took me years to break away from these shows...lol

Yes you are hormonal:) SO cry if you want to!!!!! :)
I started watching AMC when I was in the 6th grade..I am 40 now! I was able to walk home for lunch since we lived across the street...well...I was getting too old for Bozo's Circus...and there was nothing else on!
So....I didnt understand...But Erica got busted by Tom Cudahy, her hubby at the time who ran the Goalpost restaurant...he wanted to have a baby..and she was secretly taking birth contol pills....busted!!!!!!!!

And I loved OLTL as well......there were some great Dorians years ago too...it was also when Judith Light was Karen Wolek....and Marco Dane characters....wow....havent thought abt that for awhile!!!
I just cannot believe Susan Lucci is still going storng! Good for her!

Good Luck with your pregnancy, its almost over!!!!! Yeah Congrats!!!

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks so much :yay: I've been watching AMC since birth! literally! haha! MY grandma used to watch me as a kid and then during summer and all breaks while in school and when 12 oclock came around I had to sit quietly in the living room with her :laughing: It was sooo boring at first, then I suddenly got hooked and BAM there I was in HS recording it every day and in college i scheduled my CLASSES around AMC!!!! OLTL came later in life and now i'm still recording unless it's nap time! :yay: