DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 02:29 PM
:lmao:

A title like that i guess is just as bad as saying:

MODS PLEASE DELETE

:laughing:

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 02:33 PM
I was going to say something but didn't want Michelle mad at me. We haven't had a good delete thread since Mickster (I think), that was what 3-4 pages long.

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 02:34 PM
That was hilarious! 4 pages long!!!

You know on this board.. you put delete or ignore.. we jump on it! :)
It's hot news! :)

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 02:37 PM
:lmao: I kinda figured it would happen, but i really didn't have anything else to say......:laughing: hard to believe I know!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 02:39 PM
hmm, so what should we not talk about in this thread that we should ignore? :teeth:

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Michelle at a loss for words, say it isn't so!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 02:41 PM
:lmao: I know! I know! I babble with the best of them

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 02:50 PM
:rolleyes1 :laughing:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 02:55 PM
http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/3301564396676464_1.jpg

We could chat about the cute buttons I won on Ebay! laughing:

Or we could chat about my unhealthy EBAY addiction!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 02:57 PM
<--- just going to the naughty mat (again) before someone sends me there...

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 02:58 PM
you know I have post count envy right????

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 03:00 PM
I'll probably hit 2000 just on this thread!

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 03:01 PM
<--- just going to the naughty mat (again) before someone sends me there...

you are being such a trouble maker. and what are you talking about for shipping? shipping what??? yes, I read my email notification young lady, you can't get past me.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 03:02 PM
:lmao: It's just proof that i get to be a huuuge insomniac for about 6 months after each baby is born!! THEN I also have no life at nap time when I have no crafty ideas :lmao:

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 03:04 PM
:lmao: It's just proof that i get to be a huuuge insomniac for about 6 months after each baby is born!! THEN I also have no life at nap time when I have no crafty ideas :lmao:

been there done that!!! DD at 7 months preggers had me up forever, that is about the time I knew we were done having kids.

Page 2!!!!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 03:07 PM
you are being such a trouble maker. and what are you talking about for shipping? shipping what??? yes, I read my email notification young lady, you can't get past me.

LMAO!! :rotfl2:

I did a search for wdw merchandise orders, and came up with a thread that our very own DisneyMommyMichelle started about 6 months ago. LOL. I was about to reply to that thread at the same time that I was going to reply here, so I asked about the shipping charges here, instead of in the other thread. So, I tried to edit it, explain myself (LOL), then just realized 'duh, delete the evidence'. :teeth: But I should have known that Y O U would find out!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 03:10 PM
you know I have post count envy right????

Yep, we have to really start talking to keep up w/ Michelle!!! WE are going to have a tough row to hoe with this one!

LMAO!! :rotfl2:

I did a search for wdw merchandise orders, and came up with a thread that our very own DisneyMommyMichelle started about 6 months ago. LOL. I was about to reply to that thread at the same time that I was going to reply here, so I asked about the shipping charges here, instead of in the other thread. So, I tried to edit it, explain myself (LOL), then just realized 'duh, delete the evidence'. :teeth: But I should have known that Y O U would find out!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG! :lmao: That is why you only have 2 windows open at a time..and YOU make sure you are posting to the right thread before you hit submit! I have so caught myself numerous times!!!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 03:11 PM
so, Michelle, how bad are the shipping charges for wdwmerchandise?? :teeth:

:wave:

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 03:12 PM

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 03:13 PM
:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: gettin' out of time out!

:rolleyes1

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 03:16 PM
OMG! :lmao: That is why you only have 2 windows open at a time..and YOU make sure you are posting to the right thread before you hit submit! I have so caught myself numerous times!!!

I did that to Dyan on the DIS maintenance thread which served me right for drifting past page 1.

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 03:18 PM
ok, I really need to go pretend to do something. DH aka the General is home so I have to look like I'm being productive. I expect to see at least 2 more pages by the time I get back!!! I did how ever balance the check book and DIS at the same time. :thumbsup2

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 04:03 PM
PAGE 2!!!! wow we're good :)

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 04:05 PM
so, Michelle, how bad are the shipping charges for wdwmerchandise??

Pretty realistic actually! It all depends on what you are ordering.

Faerie
08-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Ladies, has anyone seen my brain? It seems to be MIA this afternoon....

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 04:49 PM
It's hiding out with mine!

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 05:28 PM
LOL!
Hey, I took Faerie's brain to McDonalds... for food!! You want it back now Michelle??

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 05:35 PM
:lmao: mmm....i'd rather have the McDonalds!!!

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 05:41 PM
I can send you some fries through the harddrive.. look down..they are spitting out the CD drive! :)

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 05:49 PM
mmmmmm.........

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Hope they will tide you over for a while!!! :)
Well, we only got a brief sprinkle.. the storms went south of us.. It was almost like there was a big dome over us and everything went around the dome! It's cool...but still our ground looks like it's a desert! :(

Off to the store and soccer practices... I'll check in later!
Have a good night...

Lisa
08-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Did you get me a caramel ice coffee at McDs?

What are the cute buttons for?

Why can't we ever stay on topic?

Will I get some sleep tonight?

What kind of fun are they having over on the naughty mat?

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Lisa -- :hyper2: LOL!

I'm not on the naughty mat now (haha Buffy!) :laughing:

mmm, fries. Wait, mmm, :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

We're not on-topic?? What?? :offtopic:

:rotfl2:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 09:04 PM
The buttons are to make a bracelet :) I love vintage buttons!!

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 09:06 PM
I am home from getting my hair cut :) I left DH with the kids and told the stylist to take her time :lmao:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Page 3!! WOw! this thread is on a roll :boat:

aroyer
08-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey guess what?!!?? It's raining here... again. All thanks to Tropical Storm Erin....:eek:

In spite of that you guys are crackin me up :lmao: and keeping me from folding :laundy: .... :rolleyes1

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 09:16 PM
YAY! then we did our job :)

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Rain.. we still have nothing.. the kids had soccer and every time they planted their foot to take the good kick at the ball... they other boys had to run up and dust each other off from all the dirt that was flying! It's awful.. the ground has no play in it..and it's more like a dust storm when the ball goes any where!

Folding :laundy:.. I did that for 3 days this week...and I still have more to do..but I'm not going to be home this weekend...so I'll have to get it all done tomorrow while they are at school....

aroyer
08-16-2007, 09:34 PM
We were dry for several weeks and now with the Tropical Depression sitting on top of us we are wet again. Argh, the places that flooded before are once again flooding. And now they are worried Hurricane Dean is coming this way soooooooooo where did I park the ark last time???? :rolleyes:

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 09:37 PM
You forgot where you parked the arc.. OH MY!
Yep, I just say the news report that says Dean is headed your way...

We can't buy rain..and you can't get rid of it!

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 09:52 PM
:bored:

We're supposed to get a chilly front this weekend! I'm looking forward to it! great garage sale weather!!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 09:59 PM
ooh, a garage sale! I need to have one of those. But only if someone will come to my house, figure out what to sell, and then mark everything. Oh, and sit there, and just hand me cash at the end. :teeth:

Nancy--hope the first day is great tomorrow!!

aroyer--hope the rain isn't too bad!! Go find your arc!

Michelle--did you get your hair cut different this time or just a trim? I need a new look, LOL...and going to the hairdresser for a long appt is prob my only chance of escape from here for a few! :rotfl2:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 10:03 PM
TOTALLY different! I chopped it all off and got a layered bob :scared: I am still not sure on it! :laughing: My DISer friends convinced me and my husband loves it :love:

aroyer
08-16-2007, 10:07 PM
:bored:

We're supposed to get a chilly front this weekend! I'm looking forward to it! great garage sale weather!!

I WANT A CHILLY FRONT!!!!! (yes, that is a hissy fit)

I think I parked the arc in the back yard... hard to tell with the overgrown grass.

aroyer
08-16-2007, 10:08 PM
TOTALLY different! I chopped it all off and got a layered bob :scared: I am still not sure on it! :laughing: My DISer friends convinced me and my husband loves it :love:

OOOO, sounds really cute!!! I've had that before and really liked it. It's almost time for my annual haircut so I might have to try that again. :lmao:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 10:08 PM
:laughing:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 10:09 PM
I was scared, since i've never gone this short, and i'm feeling a littl wierd still ::yes::

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 11:23 PM
Did you get me a caramel ice coffee at McDs?

What are the cute buttons for?

Why can't we ever stay on topic?

Will I get some sleep tonight?

What kind of fun are they having over on the naughty mat?

no
I don't know
I still don't know
that's a no-no

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 11:25 PM
I am home from getting my hair cut :) I left DH with the kids and told the stylist to take her time :lmao:

did you get your McDonalds???

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 11:27 PM
I need an annual hair cut too, any suggestions??? I want a new look before WDW.

PrincessNancy96
08-17-2007, 06:57 AM
I won't get anything but a trim... I hate my hair short.. I'm glad others can pull it off but I can't.. ;(

I have 2 kids on the bus headed to school...and three more to go... As soon as the 2nd bus comes we are off to Walmart and than home for laundry and packing....

Lisa
08-17-2007, 08:14 AM
I need an annual hair cut too, any suggestions??? I want a new look before WDW.

B - how about some long layers? I can't envision you with short hair, but the layers would be a new look.

Okay, with all this talk of McD's, I need to stop and get myself a caramel ice coffee on the way into work this afternoon.

ddavis860
08-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking iced coffee today too :lmao:

My DS19 told me the other day that my hair was getting as long as it was in my hippie days :hippie: Guess it's time for a cut here too :rotfl2:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-17-2007, 09:09 AM
mm...I didn't get McDoanlds, but those ARCHES were callin' my name the entire time!! (anyone else think there are subliminal messages in that M???)

PAGE 4!!! :woohoo:

Faerie
08-17-2007, 09:15 AM
I took my niece to McD's yesterday - my brain wasn't there.... it's still MIA but at least it's Friday and I go to Disney in 2 weeks!

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
I won't get anything but a trim... I hate my hair short.. I'm glad others can pull it off but I can't..

This is exactly how I have been my ENTIRE life. But these ladies on my other thread (we all met at POP Century in 05 and have remained chatty since) posted a picture of Posh Spice when I asked for hair cuts. And I said noooo.... toooo short. (I'm verrrrrryyyy round in the face ie...fat ;) ) and I really didn't think I could do it.

They still told me to go for it (my hair was verrry long) and DH liked the photo too! Soooooo...i figured what the heck, if i don't like it....i will only cry for a few days! :laughing:

So there I went to the salon with my picture of Posh Spice and my body soo not like hers, incredibly pregnant and tired and CRAVING Mcdonalds and terrified!!! But the lady assured me it would be cute! I left not sure, but my DHs reaction sealed the deal :love: he loves it and keeps staring at me :rolleyes:

This is me last night taking off my make up! DH was taking photos for his cell phone :rolleyes: He's crazy!

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x214/MyStorePhotos/move/th_me2.jpg

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-17-2007, 09:17 AM
ooooo WDW in 2 weeks!?!?! How lucky!!!

MyLittlePiglet
08-17-2007, 09:21 AM
oh I am jealous you had time for a cut. I got a radical new do at the beginning of June and it is short so I am about 2 weeks past the point where I needed a trim. Who has time? Or more appropiately who can convince their husband to give them time? :rotfl2: OKay can't complain too much going to crop tomorrow with DsD.... now if only she wasn't mistaken thinking she has enough photos for tomorrow to keep her busy for a whole day.... any suggestions how I get her to print more photos so that by noon she is okay I ready to leave with HSM2 on tonight (We even made pick up time a little eariler to make sure she was back to our house in time) HOnestly I think it is the only reason she is coming no Disney channel at Mom's LOL.... There you go you guys can continue this thread with HSM2 conversation after 10 :rotfl:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
The minute DH came home from work I said, I'm getting my hair cut, Autumn is napping and Gabriel just woke up! Here you go he needs a diaper and Dinner is in the over, i will be back in a bit and my cell phone is for EMERGENCY USE only ;)

Faerie
08-17-2007, 09:37 AM
ooooo WDW in 2 weeks!?!?! How lucky!!!

9 wonderful days/nights of free dining. I cannot wait.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-17-2007, 10:04 AM
lucky you!!!! i'm GREEN WITH ENVY!!!!

BernardandMissBianca
08-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Michelle, i love your new cut!!! I wish I looked good in short hair, but it is terrible, plus DH loves long hair. I end up in a pony tail everyday just to keep it from being everywhere.

this is mine again, it was the before but this was in March so it's the before again.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/BernardandMissBianca/hairbefore.jpg

Faerie
08-17-2007, 12:48 PM
I wish mine would grow that long. It's just past my shoulders and will stop growing soon. I wasn't meant to have long hair

patchchild
08-17-2007, 08:58 PM
So much for ignoring this post, huh?

I'm still trying to decide if I should cut my hair short or now. I've gone everywhere from mid back to 3/8 of an inch, so short isn't too scary anymore. I keep telling myself that short would be easier and faster in the mornings, especially with my babe and trying to get to work on time, but then I have to deal with keeping it nice looking with frequent haircuts. Grr.... Why can't hair just come with a stop button? That would make things so much easier.

PrincessNancy96
08-17-2007, 09:50 PM
That looks nice Michelle!!!
Buffy we have about the same hair length!!! :)

I'm trying some different hairstyles out for tomorrow...but it may just end up in a twist w/ some curls.. I'll try to have DH take photos...

N

BernardandMissBianca
08-17-2007, 09:55 PM
That looks nice Michelle!!!
Buffy we have about the same hair length!!! :)

I'm trying some different hairstyles out for tomorrow...but it may just end up in a twist w/ some curls.. I'll try to have DH take photos...

N

pull the sides back and have nice curls, but leave the rest down.

BernardandMissBianca
08-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Why can't hair just come with a stop button? That would make things so much easier.

LOL like the barbies or what ever they were that you could cut the hair and it would re-grow.

PrincessNancy96
08-17-2007, 11:17 PM
That's exactly what is going to happen BAMB... I've got the hot rollers ready to plug in first thing.. to warm when everyone is showering and getting breakfast.. I'll take them out right as we walk out the door... and I have the curling iron packed already.. good thing I have 2 sets of hot rollers.. I need to do DD's hair too!

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-18-2007, 03:25 AM
:wave: Thanks everyone for the compliments! I am really liking it, I just know it's going to be a pain to keep up with though,s ince it's a layered bob, it will start to grow out and I will have to maintain it! I used to live in a pony tail and DH finally told me to CUT IT!!! :lmao:

ddavis860
08-18-2007, 08:02 AM
I've been wearing mine up for a while. When DH took us out for my bday, I wore it down, away from my face in the front, and curls down the back. DS thought it was fake :lmao: He started picking through it...was so funny :rotfl2:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-18-2007, 02:05 PM
:laughing: hahaha! It was a raaaare day when I would wear it down, so I think it was just getting 'old' the new look is still his obsession, he keeps checking me out and when he passes me he touches it :rolleyes: he's kinda creepin' me out :lmao:

Lisa
08-18-2007, 04:52 PM
:laughing: hahaha! It was a raaaare day when I would wear it down, so I think it was just getting 'old' the new look is still his obsession, he keeps checking me out and when he passes me he touches it :rolleyes: he's kinda creepin' me out :lmao:

Some men find pregnant women very sexy, Michelle. :love: :love: Sounds like your husband is one of them. ;)

AlexWyattMommy
08-18-2007, 06:40 PM
I love your hair cut Michelle.

I've had super short bob, long straggly (but only to just below my shoulders 'cause mine stops growing too, glad I'm not totally weird) and everything inbetween. Nothing has ever looked so good that I kept that way. Right now it is just at my shoulders and normally in a pony tail.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-18-2007, 06:53 PM
:wave: Afternoon everyone! oh wait it's evening! wow!!! Yard sale went great, but the wierd thing is, we've been closed for awhile now and we keep getting people ringing the door to buy stuff!! :earseek: we've never encountered that before!

Michellepooh
08-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Well, I've tried to "ignore" this post as the OP originally wanted, but it was kind of like the pink elephant sitting in the corner, the more I tried to ignore it the more intrigued I was by it!

My hair is getting to be about shoulder-length and is driving me crazy! Normally it is a layered bob just beyond chin-length, but I decided to go all out for the summer and let it grow (my DH has this thing for long hair and is constantly after me to let it grow - he doesn't have to deal with it!). So basically all I do know is pull it back in a ponytail - big whoop! I will be cutting it in the next couple of weeks in preparation for my WDW/DCL trip - gotta look good for the 3,000 pictures I'll take!

ddavis860
08-19-2007, 12:04 PM
Mine likes long hair too...

Actually, my DH wants a throw back to the '80's...long hair, permed, frosted, BIG!!! THAT is what I looked like in my 20's when I met him... Ummmm...HELLO...I keep telling him that boat has sailed, along with the body from the '80's too. :lmao:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-19-2007, 02:23 PM
:lmao: too funny!!!

Ahh yes the big old IGNORE in the title! I should have known it was a magnet!!

SusieStone
08-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I can't believe I have missed out on this thread.

aroyer
08-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Ok, just helped my DMIL sort through pictures on my weekend retreat with the in law girls (so fun!), anywho, my hair 4 years ago was so cute. I am inspired again! I just need to cut off 3 inches, thin it out (I have waaaaay tooooooo much hair), add some highlights and I am back in business. :cool1:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-19-2007, 10:18 PM
alright!! post photos!!!!!