PDA

View Full Version : My Crazy Life

rlovew
08-16-2007, 04:49 AM
Sorry I haven't been on the boards much this week my life has taken a turn for the even crazier than normal. Of course as a teacher I headed back to school this week to prepare for kids and that is always a little crazy and tiring but last night after lots of discussion and fact finding my parents decided to send my brother to Florida to live with us for his senior year of high school so I am going from having no children to having a senior in high school almost overnight as we are picking him up in Orlando after a weekend at Disney Sunday since school starts Monday. This also means that in asddition to finishing up around my classroom and with preparations for next week I need to register him for school and do a little more prep on the bedroom he is staying in. I am reading posts but i may not have much time to respond in the next few days with all that is happening.

Rebecca

Lisa
08-16-2007, 05:10 AM
Yes, it does sound like your life got even crazier, but sounds like you have it all under control before it gets too nuts.:scared:

Good luck in the upcoming school year, I hopw you have a good class.:goodvibes

AlexWyattMommy
08-16-2007, 06:03 AM
That would be a drastic change, from none to "big"one.

I am glad to know that you are okay, if a little tired. Remember, we are here if you need us.

patchchild
08-16-2007, 06:51 AM
look out life, here you come! Best of luck with back to school. I teach as well and oh boy, is life getting busy.

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-16-2007, 07:08 AM
wow, that's quite a change!! Good luck to you!!!!!

aroyer
08-16-2007, 07:25 AM
Good luck! pixiedust:

Faerie
08-16-2007, 07:27 AM
What a change for both you and this young man! I can't imagine having to change schools for senior year. Good luck to you both!

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Good luck Rebecca!!!
Having an instant kid and a high school one will be a big change.. I have one in high school..and some days... wow! We start school tomorrow so it's crunch time tonight..and in all the infinite wisdom of the coaches they decide to have practices tonight.. now all the moms are stressing about showers, last minute notes, lunch money (oh, shoot.. I gotta check the lunch menu for tomorrow to see if they are eating at school or home), book bags packed... and the MOM! Did you remember! WhaT??? WHAT??? That wasn't on the list!
Anyway, good luck with everything!!! Have fun at Disney..wish I was going to be there... I have to deal w/ the wedding from YUCKVILLE, at least my kids will be with me and we can laugh about things together!!!!
If you need anything just hollar you know we are here for ya!!! :)

New England Eeyore
08-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Wow! That is a big adjustment for everyone.

:pixiedust: to you and DH and to your brother! We're here when you need us!

My oldest DsD will be a senior this year - which reminds, me I should go remind DH that he's getting OLD!