PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin show questions, mid-week, mid Sept.

Rhonna
08-16-2007, 12:54 AM
Hi,

We haven't been to Disneyland for a few years and have never seen the Aladdin show.

I've read the basics but we will be there mid week in slow season. Does it matter which day or show we choose?

The days we will be there it is only showing on Wed. and Thurs. at 12:20pm, 1:50pm and 4:05pm. (we were thinking of doing Thurs. but could change to Wed. if there is a good reason). Which time would be best for lowest crowds?

Also, being slow season, how early should we line up for good seats if we do NOT have PS's? We are two adults only and since this is our only time to see it, we are willing to wait awhile to get good seats.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Rhonna

ScooterL
08-16-2007, 09:47 AM
The Aladdin show is great!

Mid-week during the slow season I don't think it matters which show you go to, though you might find that the first show is the least crowded. If you get in line 30 minutes before the show you should get pretty good seats, though partially it depends on where you want to sit.

While Orchestra seating is the closest, for first time viewing I would recommend trying to sit in the first row of the Mezzanine section - you have a better view of some of the effects from there.

If you want to sit in the Orchestra section then you should probably get there a little sooner than for the Mezzanine section, since Orchestra is where they put the PS people, and it fills up first anyways.

Rhonna
08-16-2007, 02:51 PM
I had thought maybe the middle show but I didn't stop to think maybe the first one would be better. (People coming late to the park, or eating lunch during noon hour.) We will try for the first show of the day.

Thanks!