PDA

View Full Version : How exciting!!!

tigger300686
08-15-2007, 07:13 PM
I've just found this creative community and i love it!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes being creative&arty is my passion and mixing it with disney makes it whole lot more exciting:banana: :banana: so just wanted to say hi really and i hope you dont mind me having a nosiey round you board lol:cloud9:

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi! :welcome: Glad you found us!!! :wave: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

PrincessNancy96
08-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Welcome!!!
We are a great bunch.. we can get crazy sometimes.. So, join in and have fun!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-15-2007, 07:47 PM
we can get crazy sometimes..

:laughing: ::yes::

BernardandMissBianca
08-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Welcome!!!
We are a great bunch.. we can get crazy sometimes.. So, join in and have fun!

:laughing: ::yes::

sometimes???? try all the time!!! LOL

Welcome to the boards!

aroyer
08-15-2007, 08:40 PM
:welcome: We get wild, crazy and down right silly.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome aboard! I havne't been here long, but love it too!! I'm over on the Arts & Crafts section the most.....I think i take up half the page :laughing: So post away and share your work! I'm addicted to crafting and am constantly churning out the goods, I love to look at everyone elses stuff too!!! :yay:

Lisa
08-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Welcome, Tigger. Glad to have you join us.:goodvibes :hug:

BernardandMissBianca
08-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Welcome, Tigger. Glad to have you join us.:goodvibes :hug:

what are you doing up so late??

Lisa
08-15-2007, 09:56 PM
what are you doing up so late??

Guess I am excited about booking my Dec. WDW trip.:cool1: Booked the airfare and gave the hotel/ticket deposit.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Tigger, but it happens often here. :laughing:

tigger300686
08-16-2007, 05:41 AM
thank you for all your kind welcomes,

its ok to hijack lol, i cudn't find a welcome thred for newbies on this board so i started this one just to say hello

AlexWyattMommy
08-16-2007, 06:04 AM
Ah, there is no welcome thread for newbies, because you won't stay one long enough!!

Welcome aboard!!!

ddavis860
08-16-2007, 06:34 AM
Ah, there is no welcome thread for newbies, because you won't stay one long enough!!

Welcome aboard!!!

:rotfl2:

:welcome: Glad you said "HI"!!

Yeah, this is a fun bunch...and I have to say the nicest too. And the hijack is pretty typical, but it's just like any bunch of friends sharing and chatting.

So jump in! :teeth:

tigger300686
08-16-2007, 06:38 AM

Welcome aboard!!!

i like the sound of that, its always hard i find, when you join in a board but lot of the ppl know each other, you all sound lovely and friendly:thumbsup2

tigger300686
08-16-2007, 06:45 AM
how jealous am i :lmao: , i would love to get married in WDW:cloud9: , but i dont fink that dream would come true unless i won the lottery and i dont fink my bf is gunna purpose anytime soon :rolleyes1 lol

patchchild
08-16-2007, 06:52 AM
This has to be the friendliest area of DIS. Lots of great people and fin ideas. Hop in on a swap when another one starts up. It's a great way to challenge yourself, and get back some great work.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 07:25 AM
how jealous am i , i would love to get married in WDW , but i dont fink that dream would come true unless i won the lottery and i dont fink my bf is gunna purpose anytime soon lol

:laughing: DH (then DBF) proposed out of nowhere!! IT was nice :) And of course he agreed to get married in WDW before he had even been there!! :lmao:

tigger300686
08-16-2007, 08:16 AM
aww how nice hehe, and now you have the patter of tiny feet hehe

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Michelle has 3 pitter patters I think, right Michelle? I have 4, more thunk thunk though! LOL

I'm going to start an introduction page in the main forum aka the living room. I'll post a link here. We have a lot of new people and this is a great way to get to know each other.

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 09:45 AM
sometimes???? try all the time!!! LOL

Welcome to the boards!

Hey, I was trying not to scare her away too quickly with our craziness!

:welcome: We get wild, crazy and down right silly.

That ain't no joke!! :)

i like the sound of that, its always hard i find, when you join in a board but lot of the ppl know each other, you all sound lovely and friendly:thumbsup2

WE all know each other pretty well, some of us can even finish the sentences of the others....but we are always open to new friends!!! :) Can't wait to hear more about ya! :)

Michelle has 3 pitter patters I think, right Michelle? I have 4, more thunk thunk though! LOL

I'm going to start an introduction page in the main forum aka the living room. I'll post a link here. We have a lot of new people and this is a great way to get to know each other.

Hey, I have 5 sets of pitter patters and they start school TOMORROW! :woohoo: :party: :woohoo:
What happen to our intro thread we had a while back.? :lmao:

AlexWyattMommy
08-16-2007, 10:03 AM
The intro thread disappeared amoungst all our chatter.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 10:11 AM
aww how nice hehe, and now you have the patter of tiny feet hehe

hahah! Yup 2 sets of feet on the ground and one pounding on my kidney! :lmao: But at the moment they are more like THUDS on the ground and lots of yelling :sad2: We just came inside b/c it started to rain, so now they are running around like crazy :rolleyes:

I will agree that this is a VERRRRY friendly space :)

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Rain, Rain, can you send me some rain Michelle.. I'm southeast of you in IN!!
You've been sending all the storms due EAST.. We need it southeast! LOL

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 10:52 AM
link to the welcome thread.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1551277

sorry, phone rang and got side tracked.

PrincessNancy96
08-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Hey! What is with it answering the phone.. it wasn't me on the other end!!!

Ok, off to fix lunch and than run to town! C-ya soon!

BernardandMissBianca
08-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey! What is with it answering the phone.. it wasn't me on the other end!!!

Ok, off to fix lunch and than run to town! C-ya soon!

the other BFF called to tell me about her daily woes.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 11:07 AM
TAKE ALL THE RAIN PLEASE!!! so much flooding for so many people over here :sad2: We're lucky to be on higher ground, but aLOT of people have been hit TWICE in less than a year :sad1:

mommy2mrb
08-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Welcome aboard, have been on the scrapping boards more, but have ventured over to the "creative side".

you all with the rain can send it CA way, we haven't had any for months, our rainy seasons is usually Jan - Mar, short season Apr - Oct, would love a nice rainy day to curl up with a book.

I only have one DD, but is a "thumper" just like her daddy, no pitterpatter in this house.

This is a great group, they are always there with info and support :grouphug: .

Lisa:flower3:

mommy2mrb
08-16-2007, 02:30 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: just had to post again, finally made it to 300 posts, I know that's not much to most of you 5000 club girls, but just had to give myself a pat on the back:cheer2:

Lisa

AlexWyattMommy
08-16-2007, 02:32 PM
It's the first 500 that's the hardest. You just wait, you'll be in the thousands sooner than you think.

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-16-2007, 03:12 PM
Congrats ont he post count!!!! It will def. start flying now!!!