PDA

View Full Version : Albort Siteing

Master Mason
08-14-2007, 08:32 PM
So I was in the Parks this morning, and saw Albort, looks just like his picture, he was in the parade and everything :)

Actually they were having a Big to do because of the release of HS musical 2 so they had all the stars in a parade, they also were taping something in front of the castle, but I opted to skip it as there was a ton of people standing around in front.

auntyjenn
08-18-2007, 11:55 PM
:rotfl:

DLR29
08-19-2007, 12:15 AM
lol :lmao: :lmao:

Pirate-Emery
08-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Very feminine looking chap?

Gotta be Albort! :rotfl2:

BTW, I saw HSM2 and thought you did a wonderful job! :lmao:

Albort
08-19-2007, 01:08 AM
To be honest, im pretty sure you guys all see me :)

I will tell you why when the off season starts :)

GailT
08-19-2007, 09:05 AM
To be honest, im pretty sure you guys all see me :)

I will tell you why when the off season starts :)

Isn't it off season now or maybe when I am going even though the GC hotel does not seemed to be priced low season. :lmao:

Albort
08-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Isn't it off season now or maybe when I am going even though the GC hotel does not seemed to be priced low season. :lmao:

not until Labor Day...

All of us are wondering how to work it out for this coming two weeks... we tried to change shifts with each other because we are forced 5 days for the first 2 weeks of school...

PryncessChrysty
08-19-2007, 11:37 AM
not until Labor Day...

All of us are wondering how to work it out for this coming two weeks... we tried to change shifts with each other because we are forced 5 days for the first 2 weeks of school...

Do you ever recognize any DIS'ers at DLR? I'm just wondering because there are quite a few of us that have AP's, and a number of us that post pics of us & our families on here......

mariezp
08-19-2007, 09:46 PM
So, does Albort wear a name badge? Or just how do you know when you have found Albort?

Albort
08-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Do you ever recognize any DIS'ers at DLR? I'm just wondering because there are quite a few of us that have AP's, and a number of us that post pics of us & our families on here......

i seen ONE DIS'ers but i didnt speak up...
so far 3 people have found me...

lulubelle
08-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Have you ever seen me Albort? I look for you every time I visit DD. ;)

P.S. How awful about the power outage in Tomorrowland tonight, huh? What a nightmare for all the guests and castmembers!

Albort
08-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Have you ever seen me Albort? I look for you every time I visit DD. ;)

P.S. How awful about the power outage in Tomorrowland tonight, huh? What a nightmare for all the guests and castmembers!

i dont know... i operated from pocket with no power... but i found my Ice Cream cart's power shorted...

on the other forum, they said Fantasyland was shut down too...

My roommate said our apartment's power went out twice... and we had a bit problem because the garage gate are electric powered and he couldnt get out. :P

GailT
08-20-2007, 07:22 AM
not until Labor Day...

I am going after labor day, now I know GC is a great location it is a new hotel BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT what over $400.00 a night, ok so that is a theme park view but still the other views are high too, is it stoping me from satying there, NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I get myself in debt just to go to DL and stay in the best:thumbsup2

Albort
08-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I am going after labor day, now I know GC is a great location it is a new hotel BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT what over $400.00 a night, ok so that is a theme park view but still the other views are high too, is it stoping me from satying there, NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I get myself in debt just to go to DL and stay in the best:thumbsup2

lucky to you that your only $400 in debt...

im like in $1,000 in debt atm... :'( Damn expensive school tuition... :'(

pixiewings71
08-20-2007, 01:20 PM
We are going off season too.....hmmmm, an Albort sighting perhaps?

Oh yes, I also thought you were great in HSM2! So did my girls! LOL

Sk8Leigh
08-22-2007, 12:08 PM
i dont know... i operated from pocket with no power... but i found my Ice Cream cart's power shorted...

on the other forum, they said Fantasyland was shut down too...

My roommate said our apartment's power went out twice... and we had a bit problem because the garage gate are electric powered and he couldnt get out. :P

When was this on Sunday? I was there (and in TL and Fantasyland for a while) and never noticed a power outage. :confused: I think I had dinner in Frontierland and was over there for a while, then went over to DCA for DEP, and came back and saw the fireworks, then hung out in TL and Fantasyland for the rest of the night. So was the power outage before the fireworks?

Disney Hot Mama
08-22-2007, 12:37 PM
The kids and I are making our last trip before school starts tomorrow to DL. We will be looking hard to spot you.. but will we be looking for nothing? Are you scheduled tomorrow? If so - let the hunting begin!

Albort
09-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Well then... For those who visit in August...

I was on balloon 3/7 days per week :P aka I was the balloon Vending before Electrical Parade AS WELL AS Block Party bash. So most likely you would have seen me but not notice my name... hahahaha... parade route... its soo fun and i even help out even if im not on balloons... so yeah... :D

:) :)

iono... im bored atm :D

ShawnaF
09-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Do you have your October schedule yet? Will you have Minnie balloons? We will need one!

jemilah
09-17-2007, 05:07 PM
As I remember Albort is not his real name right????????????????????????? Need hints

MATTERHORN
09-17-2007, 05:16 PM
So, does Albort wear a name badge? Or just how do you know when you have found Albort?

Albort does wear a name badge. As a matter of fact, my DD has been lucky enough to impersonate him!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/mylittleone2000/APRIL-JULY2007220.jpg

jemilah
09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
HMMMMMMMMMM albert from torrance, yet the name here says Fullerton....tryin to trick us huh:rolleyes:

Master Mason
09-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Albort does wear a name badge. As a matter of fact, my DD has been lucky enough to impersonate him!!!

your right, they do look alike lol

http://gregghall.smugmug.com/photos/196982541-L.jpg

jemilah
09-17-2007, 05:38 PM
jeeze all this time I was lookin for a guy!:rotfl:

GailT
09-17-2007, 05:44 PM
I think he is a guy. 'll make sure I bring some Boston baked beans in case I do see him and he an get a taste of little taste of Boston :thumbsup2

MATTERHORN
09-17-2007, 05:47 PM
I think he is a guy. 'll make sure I bring some Boston baked beans in case I do see him and he an get a taste of little taste of Boston :thumbsup2

Yes, he's definitely a guy! I should know, I've molested him out of sheer fear before on the swinging gondola of death! Never again :scared1: and I am sure Albort is glad of that!!

Andrea

Master Mason
09-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Yes, he's definitely a guy! I should know, I've molested him out of sheer fear before on the swinging gondola of death! Never again :scared1: and I am sure Albort is glad of that!!

Andrea

wow... molestation on the rides... perhaps I should try that thing out, never been on it.

MATTERHORN
09-17-2007, 07:13 PM
wow... molestation on the rides... perhaps I should try that thing out, never been on it.

Yeah, not one of my finer moments but I am sure it will live on in Albort's memory for years to come!!! :lmao: :rotfl:

Andrea

ShawnaF
09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Now THIS is hilarious, I had no idea. Albort is a HE (being impersonated by a really cute little girl - thanks for sharing that pic!)

Alrighty then, hints please - and the scoop since I'm still newer here.

4bugzinarug
09-18-2007, 01:35 AM
LOL! Gondolas of Death?? Would that be the same thing my DH calls "Buckets of Death" that was removed from Disneyland in 1995? Too bad I didn't see this "albert" tag b4 our trip last weke, I would have been on the watch to say howdy!

P.S. If you saw a 5 year old blonde headed boy screaming in terror before every ride, that was my son (nice vague description, yes?). You should have seen the eye-rolls we got at the Pirates ride on Tuesday, they even gave us our own boat! LOL!

XTinabell
09-18-2007, 07:02 AM
your right, they do look alike lol

http://gregghall.smugmug.com/photos/196982541-L.jpg

:rotfl2: I love this!

Bsbllmom
09-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Ok what the heck is the gondola of death?

Albort are you working this weekend? We are gonig to DCA this weekend with my youngest. We were at DL Saturday for my Bday but didn't make it across.

Is anyone else going this weekend?

DLR29
09-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Ok what the heck is the gondola of death?

I would guess the swinging cars of the Sun Wheel.

XTinabell
09-18-2007, 08:40 AM
I would guess the swinging cars of the Sun Wheel.

Yes that's correct :thumbsup2

MATTERHORN
09-18-2007, 12:42 PM
Yes, Christina confirmed it, DLR29 is right!!! The swinging gondolas of death are attached to the Sun Wheel at DCA. I blame them for making me man handle an innocent (well mostly innocent!) CM. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Andrea

MATTERHORN
09-18-2007, 12:43 PM
And Albort, thank goodness we took that pic last time of DD with your tag, adds a little something fun to the DISquest for you, don't you think?

Andrea

jemilah
09-18-2007, 12:49 PM
I HATE the sun wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never doing that again either! Thanks for another hint .........keep them coming. we should have a Dis board code word to shout at him if we find him , something crazy, any sugestions?:lmao:

XTinabell
09-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Yes, Christina confirmed it, DLR29 is right!!! The swinging gondolas of death are attached to the Sun Wheel at DCA. I blame them for making me man handle an innocent (well mostly innocent!) CM. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

Andrea

Oh sure Andrea, you can pretend it was an accident but we all know the real story. I think I was told it was YOUR idea to ride the gondolas in the first place :rotfl2: Poor Albort, he'll never look at the sunwheel the same ever again.

MATTERHORN
09-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Oh sure Andrea, you can pretend it was an accident but we all know the real story. I think I was told it was YOUR idea to ride the gondolas in the first place :rotfl2: Poor Albort, he'll never look at the sunwheel the same ever again.

Yes, I think I may have scarred him for life. I heard he almost got fired for not wanting to work the Paradise Pier area because it brought back to many memories for him to have the Sun Wheel in sight whil trying to focus on work!! Poor thing! ;)

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Andrea

Pezalicious
09-18-2007, 01:27 PM
I'll be at DLR not this weekend, but the next. Will you be working that weekend, Albort? Can you give any hints to finding you? :yay:

MotoXPrincess99
09-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Wow, people really try hard to find you don't they? :rotfl2: :rotfl:

jemilah
09-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Much better challenge than Finding Nemo !

2GuysSeattle
09-18-2007, 02:23 PM
I am confused about Albort siting or finding Albort. Can someone explain this to me? What does it mean and why all the fuss?

Albort
09-18-2007, 02:25 PM
I am confused about Albort siting or finding Albort. Can someone explain this to me? What does it mean and why all the fuss?

<-- Its all the Tag Fairy's fault... :D

Bsbllmom
09-18-2007, 02:57 PM
I hate ferris wheels to begin with. So with that said I will never go near the Sun Wheel. I get a panic attack just looking at it.:scared:

Alex2kMommy
09-18-2007, 03:12 PM
I HATE the sun wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never doing that again either! Thanks for another hint .........keep them coming. we should have a Dis board code word to shout at him if we find him , something crazy, any sugestions?:lmao:
If you are really an in-the-know DISer, you can whisper the phrase represented by "LGMHPC"! ;) :thumbsup2

momshadow
09-18-2007, 08:49 PM
I was lost and then I found him! :rotfl:

jemilah
09-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Let go my hot pink cooties?:lmao:

mommy2mrb
09-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey Albort, thanks for the honor of being on your siggy :hug: .......I found him on my DD b-day trip in April, haven't seen him since though and I know what he REALLY looks like........keep on looking everyone, someday you too might be lucky and find the ellusive Albort. :wizard:

Lisa

DZNYMA
09-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Albort, I am Andrea's friend. Be careful, cause we're going in October :cool1: and you'll have not one, but two women on the hunt for you :eek: .... better pack your mace:scared: ... Andrea hasn't stopped talking about grabbing your leg! :rotfl:

I'm really curious to find this guy now. :ccat:

Carter'sMommy
09-19-2007, 08:27 AM
I actually have a picture of Albort and myself just prior to the ELP. I guess I will just have to post it.... he he he.

Albort
09-19-2007, 11:15 AM
I actually have a picture of Albort and myself just prior to the ELP. I guess I will just have to post it.... he he he.

:'(

i actually expected more people to find me the same place you found me... i mean, 3/7 days were balloons... :|

Carter'sMommy
09-19-2007, 01:33 PM
:'(

i actually expected more people to find me the same place you found me... i mean, 3/7 days were balloons... :|

YEAH.... but I think I visited EVERY Churro cart west of the Mississippi! Never knew about the balloon gig. :confused3

What made me go up to you I will never know other than you just looked like a DISer! :thumbsup2

No worries about the pic of the two of us -- I think you will like it! :laughing:

eeyore3847
09-19-2007, 01:51 PM
I will be on the look out in december for ya!!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!

Lori

Mililani Mouser
09-20-2007, 12:45 AM
i will be on the hunt for albort next month. wish me luck!!:wizard:

TRACESTER
09-20-2007, 02:52 AM
I'll be looking too! 12 more sleeps!:yay:

charlie
09-20-2007, 11:13 AM
If you are really an in-the-know DISer, you can whisper the phrase represented by "LGMHPC"! ;) :thumbsup2

Hey, I want to be a really an in-the-know DISer... What or who is LGMHPC???

I hate being clueless!!

I will be on the search-for-Albort in a few weeks. :woohoo:

Master Mason
09-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey, I want to be a really an in-the-know DISer... What or who is LGMHPC???

I hate being clueless!!

I will be on the search-for-Albort in a few weeks. :woohoo:

LGMHPC = lime green mickey head paint chip I think you get them at home depot...

charlie
09-20-2007, 11:38 AM
LGMHPC = lime green mickey head paint chip I think you get them at home depot...

Okay, I would have NEVER guessed that in a MILLION years!!! heehee...

I will stop in HD today!
:thumbsup2

jemilah
09-20-2007, 11:53 AM
I really should go to ............... but would he see it and run?????????:rotfl:

Albort
09-20-2007, 11:59 AM
I really should go to ............... but would he see it and run?????????:rotfl:

lol no. I did see someone sitting across my cart once... like 5 feet away. didnt even notice me :P wore a light shirt, looks like a mom. she had a backpack that went across the shoulder with the Green mickey on the strap...

i guess the rest of the family went on Scream and she didnt go on it :P

lol lol... i was hiding behind my cart when i saw that! :P

jemilah
09-20-2007, 12:01 PM
See I know you would hide.......lol! I know I will probably get shy if I see you and just stare as I walk by. Are you working MHT?

Pezalicious
09-20-2007, 12:12 PM
There are no Home Depots around me... which is one of the things I like about living in San Francisco, but it sucks for this. The 'official' DIS color is alien green, right? Not that it matters, I won't make it to one before my October trip, and probably not even before my December trip, either. I wonder how if I could just fake it and print my own.

Alex2kMommy
09-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Let go my hot pink cooties?:lmao:
:rotfl2:

Wow, so close! I bet that would work, too, definitely sounds like a coded message, doesn't it? :rotfl:

Alex2kMommy
09-20-2007, 12:23 PM
There are no Home Depots around me... which is one of the things I like about living in San Francisco, but it sucks for this. The 'official' DIS color is alien green, right? Not that it matters, I won't make it to one before my October trip, and probably not even before my December trip, either. I wonder how if I could just fake it and print my own.
I was at a craft store this week and noticed Mickey Head paper punches in various sizes. I'd seen the smaller ones before (and own the smallest one), but this trip I saw a very large one, coincidentally about the size of the LGMHPCs!

I thought, DANG! I wasted all that time and energy pilfering them from the Home Depot, now anyone can just punch their own! :lmao:

jemilah
09-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Hey I had to come up with something clean! Hot pink cooties is creative right :laughing: look here is a hot pink cutie :cutie: did not see that at first!

lilallybean
01-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Any more clues on finding Albort? Not sure if I am going to be looking for a man or woman. Just saw the siggy on one of the posts and thought hmmmm...wonder what this is all about. Did some thread searches to get some clues, even went to the Dis Community photos and searched (by the way as of right now there are no results for Albort there), even tried Goggle! I am a big Geocacher (geocaching.com if ya want to check it out) so I enjoy a good scavenger hunt. pirate: Any clues would be nice, but I will keep searching. Our girls only trip (Me, DD, DM in law, Best friend and her 2 DD) is May 15th to the 22nd. Our first trip to DL!!! We can't wait!

Alex2kMommy
01-19-2008, 05:14 PM
I could be totally wrong, but I think the Finding Albort Challenge might be a thing of the past. He's in a new role, and I'm not sure if he still works with the public or not. I will try to find out and report back. :)

bumbershoot
01-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Any more clues on finding Albort? Not sure if I am going to be looking for a man or woman. Just saw the siggy on one of the posts and thought hmmmm...wonder what this is all about. Did some thread searches to get some clues, even went to the Dis Community photos and searched (by the way as of right now there are no results for Albort there), even tried Goggle! I am a big Geocacher (geocaching.com if ya want to check it out) so I enjoy a good scavenger hunt. pirate: Any clues would be nice, but I will keep searching. Our girls only trip (Me, DD, DM in law, Best friend and her 2 DD) is May 15th to the 22nd. Our first trip to DL!!! We can't wait!

Albort is male. I thought he was an adorable young female too, until I realized that he just likes Vanessa Hudgens. :)

I could be totally wrong, but I think the Finding Albort Challenge might be a thing of the past. He's in a new role, and I'm not sure if he still works with the public or not. I will try to find out and report back. :)

Really? How cool! Congrats to Albort!