PDA

View Full Version : Jazz Kitchen or Goofy's Kitchen for Dinner?

Misskitty3
08-14-2007, 05:54 PM
With a 2 and 4 year old would you vote Jazz Kitchen or Goofy's Kitchen for dinner?

We would go the day we arrive at DLR which is a non-park day for us so it would be fun to see the characters at Goofy's since we won't make it to DL until the next morning.

Jazz Kitchen prices look to be about $20+ per person for an entree not including drinks/dessert/tip. GK is $30+ per adult and $14 for our 4 year old. Could be a wash but Jazz Kitchen may come out a bit less....

We did Goofy's for brunch last November and loved it but I felt like I couldn't relax and eat because 1) the characters/autographs/photos 2) it's a buffet so I was always jumping up to get food for myself or one of the kids.

I know Goofy's would be really fun for the kids compared to the Jazz Kitchen but what would you do?

disneegrl4eva
08-14-2007, 06:11 PM
With a 2 and 4 year old would you vote Jazz Kitchen or Goofy's Kitchen for dinner?

We would go the day we arrive at DLR which is a non-park day for us so it would be fun to see the characters at Goofy's since we won't make it to DL until the next morning.

Jazz Kitchen prices look to be about $20+ per person for an entree not including drinks/dessert/tip. GK is $30+ per adult and $14 for our 4 year old. Could be a wash but Jazz Kitchen may come out a bit less....

We did Goofy's for brunch last November and loved it but I felt like I couldn't relax and eat because 1) the characters/autographs/photos 2) it's a buffet so I was always jumping up to get food for myself or one of the kids.

I know Goofy's would be really fun for the kids compared to the Jazz Kitchen but what would you do?

GK no contest

staley7580
08-14-2007, 06:59 PM
Yeah, i would vote for Goofy's as well. I LOVE the Jazz Kitchen, but with 2 little ones, I dont think they would appreciate it very much! Also I think that GK will be less for you, it cost us $75. for GK, 2 adults, a 5yo and 2yo with a premium AP. For the Jazz Kitchen it cost us a bit over $100.

stitchon
08-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Absolutley Goofy's Kitchen. It will be more fun for the kids, and it is a buffet, so you can get more for your money.

Misskitty3
08-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Just changed our PS's to Goofy's Kitchen....

We may try the Jazz Kitchen the night of MHT but will play that by ear. Their menu looks awesome.