PDA

View Full Version : Discover the Magic Tour questions

Kailua's Belle
08-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Do you make reservations for this tour ahead of time or is it first come/first served when you get to the park? If you do make ressies, is it the same number as for dining? Oh, and would it be 30 or 60 days out?

Also, do you get a discount if you have an AP? We're going to be upgrading our Parkhoppers after we use our EE (cool idea I found out about on this board... thank you soooo much!!):banana:

DangerMouse
08-14-2007, 05:17 PM
All the tours can be booked at any point as far as I know. They do require the full payment in advance and do not offer refunds, which has always hindered me from booking before I actually get to the park. It's not the same number as disney dining. Once you call the resort general number, they will connect you with the person who can tell you when the tour is being offered (during off-season, only weekends, I believe), and help you book your tour.

I have had no problem booking the tour a couple days in advance. You can get a 20% discount with an AP or Disney Visa.

Kailua's Belle
08-15-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the info! So I guess I can't get the discount until I actually have my APs. Maybe I'll just apply for a Disney Visa.