PDA

View Full Version : Paying for meals and souvenirs?

lexmas
08-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Wondering if you can use Disney gift cards or Disney Dollars at DL to pay for meals or souvenirs? Thinking about asking for money for our disney fund for holidays and such, but I know my family would much prefer giving gift cards or Disney Dollars over just money. Plus, it's more fun for us too! But, I want to make sure we can use them! Thanks!

we're all mad here
08-14-2007, 02:36 PM
I know you can at WDW, so I see no reason you con't at DL. (only been to WDW though, heading to DL in 28 days!)

bumbershoot
08-14-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm pretty sure you can, and am planning on it! :)

disneygiftcard.com has lots of info. And the dollars can be used at the remaining stand-alone food carts that cant' otherwise take cards and such. Or so I've heard.

"DisneylandŽ park: The Disney Gift Card can be used at any merchandise or food and beverage location except for fruit carts and outdoor vending locations, Names Unraveled, Jewel of Orleans, Silhouette Studio, Portrait Artists, Parasol Cart, Heraldry Shop, and Crystal Shops."

disneylandgeeksx4
08-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Yes, you definatley can use the cards there as well and use them at most eateries. All the shops will accept them. We did this last year for X-mas, and each time we used a card we recieved as a gift we took pictures of what we purchased with the gift card and sent them to whoever sent us the cards so they could see what our DD's picked out. It was "Goofy" and the DD's had a blast with it.

Should be recieving our package today for our trip 6 nights at the DLH and park in 20 days... No "Bumpershoot for us this year" Bumpershoot! Our DD is going crazy waiting in the window for "the Brown Truck" (UPS) to deliver it.:woohoo: :hourglass