PDA

View Full Version : Just came back with 8 ays of dining....

Kazzy1548
08-14-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi everyone,
The dining was the highlight of our trip.I just came back so I didn't have time to download some pics, they will soon follow. Here are some reviews on table services.

Boma:
The kids really liked it as well as my husband. The services wasn't so great we hardly saw our waitress. The food was amazing....

Chef Mickey:
Caracters were great , service and food was amazing...

Wolgang puck cafe:
Food was AMAZING. It was delicious. I had the MahiMahi my DD had the sushi and loved it my husband had the chicken. My other DD who was on the kids menu had the speggetti with meatballs . There was more choices here for kids. Services was a bite slow but that was ok , after walking a lot during the day we needed a rest.

Le cellier:
It was as delicious as it looked. The mushroom steak was so good the best one so far. Service was great.

Crystal Palce:
Seing the caracters was great. The food wasn't as good. Service was just ok.We will not go back.

Coral reef:
Great atmaosphere, that's all. Food wasn't as good and service was just ok.We will not go there again.

O'hanna breakfast:
On our last day we had breakfast with stich. It was a great way to finish our stay. My DD was so excited to see stich. The food was great , saucigage were a little salty. Service was great, they do everything for you the waitress even sat with us and chated. It was a great experience.

As I mentionned pics will soon follow.....

wilma-bride
08-14-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the reviews - would love to see the pics when you get them uploaded. We have ADRs at CP, Wolfgang Puck and Le Cellier next week so pleased to hear positive reviews :)

matt&jakesmom
08-14-2007, 11:16 AM
We ate with Stitch last year and loved it and will be eating with him again in a couple of weeks. Chef Mickey's is our tradition for our 1st night for dinner and on our last day for breakfast.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourselves.

Schucraig
08-14-2007, 01:07 PM
:cool1: Thanks for the reviews! I can't wait to see the pictures!

suzimar57
08-14-2007, 07:19 PM
great reviews - waiting on the pictures now!

natalielongstaff
08-15-2007, 02:22 AM
great reviews :)

Minniespal
08-16-2007, 06:27 AM
Excellent reviews, thanks for posting.

marivaid
08-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks for sharing ! 'Ohana breakfast is one of our favorites as well. Stitch is a hoot !
I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience at Crystal Palace. It's a no-miss for us. Which meal did you go for ? We thought breakfast was better than lunch.

GoofyWalker
08-16-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the current reviews.

Hmm, I have ADRs for Coral Reef in Oct. i guess you're right, it is about the atmosphere. I've been several times, and I agree, the food has become "just ok", but I think alot of the food at Disney has become "just ok", or worse in some instances.

So, I'll keep my CR ADR and hope I get seats next to the aquarium!

princess:

TigerKat
08-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Can't wait to see the pics! We're going to Wolfgang Pucks & Coral Reef for the first time next trip, really excited!