PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dollars????

spacemouseneer
08-13-2007, 04:40 PM
I just booked our Christmas trip!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!

I wanted to give my older DD Disney Dollars the night before we leave. I went to our local Disney Store and they didn't sell them. Now I live in Canada. Do they sell them in Disney Store down in the US, or not in any Disney Stores? And if not, does anyone know where I can order them?

Any info would be appriciated.

Thank you.

DisQueen
08-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Have you tried the Disney website where you would purchase tickets online? If that doesn't work, you can print something on your computer that is redeemable for Disney dollars at the park. One year Santa gave us annual passes for a family gift. Under the tree he left a box and inside was a "check" drawn on the bank of the North Pole, made out to Disneyland, for the amount of the AP's. The kids had instructions to take the check to the ticket booth and redeem it for passes because everyone honors Santa's checks. Thank goodness they didn't watch too closely when I whipped out the Visa card instead. Even older kids would appreciate a token something that would convert to Disney dollars with a little pixie dust.:tink:

Pezalicious
08-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Disney dollars are more fun, but if you can't get them early and still want to surprise your kids with something, you could go with a Disney gift card.

biolabetty
08-13-2007, 11:28 PM
I buy Disney Dollars at my local Disney Store all the time (Los Angeles area). I go so often they know me now.:) The last time I bought them was on Saturday.

zakasmom
08-14-2007, 11:15 AM
We are in Texas and leaving for DL in 66hrs, okay yes I am excited, I made my kids gift baskets and in each one I put a wallet with $10 in Disney Dollars purchased at my local Disney store

Jenn

Pezalicious
08-14-2007, 11:19 AM
I wonder if they don't sell Disney Dollars in Canada because of the exchange rate.

tynkrbell1977
08-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Hey there!

I work at The Disney Store is Pleasant Hill CA. We do sell them there. :wizard: You can try calling and maybe they can ship them to you. Or you can try online as you may be able to purchase them there too! I hope this helps you! pirate:

Pezalicious
08-14-2007, 11:44 AM
I used to live in Pleasant Hill before I moved back into the city. I've probably shopped with you before. :)

tynkrbell1977
08-14-2007, 01:22 PM
HAHA! Thats funny! I probably have seen you a million times! I have been there since 2000! princess: