PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Question

Yzerbear19
08-13-2007, 03:31 PM
I apoligize if this has been asked a billion times before, but does DLR have Photopass? If so, does it work the same way as WDW?

When my sister and I went to WDW we really liked Photopass since we rarely get a picture of both of us on vacation. I think we ended up with 130 photos on our Photopass CD when we were done.

Thanks!

ramkam
08-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Yes DLR has Photo Pass. You can even use your WDW Photo Pass card if you don't want a new card. The DLR photographers got a kick out of our WDW Photo Pass cards from the water parks.

Have fun!

trekkie2
08-13-2007, 11:22 PM
I am a disney newbie- what is photopass?

Yzerbear19
08-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes DLR has Photo Pass. You can even use your WDW Photo Pass card if you don't want a new card. The DLR photographers got a kick out of our WDW Photo Pass cards from the water parks.

Have fun! Thank you! I'm glad to hear that Photopass works the same. :) YEAH!! That makes me excited! I don't know why. I think we would have to get a new one because I'm not sure where the other one is.

I am a disney newbie- what is photopass? There are Disney photographers around the park, generally near the iconic locations (in front of the Castle, etc). They take your picture then you hand them a small plastic card, they scan it, then you can go online and view your photos. I know at WDW there are places you can view them in the park and you can buy the CD there. Or you can wait and go online at home and order the CD. You can also buy the prints individually. If you buy the CD you are giving a copyright release allowing you to print those photos however you want. If you only buy one or two the others will expire. I think our CD cost $130 with tax and shipping. They raised the price just after we had gotten back. We really liked Photopass because we never have pictures of both of us together on vacation. We were also able to get some neat ones at night since the Photopass cameras are a lot better than mine! ;)

ShawnaF
08-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Highly recommend it! We only had time to get a few this past time and I have one of my FAVORITE pics of my daughter from them! I added some graphics on the website after we got home - what a gift that was after returning!!!

godalejunior
08-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Someone reported that they were running a special on the CD if you purchased it in the park and you got a couple free pics. Has anyone bought the CD lately in the park and what was the price?