PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass hotel discount for early June ever??

misscampbells
08-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Hey everyone,

My family and I are planning a stay for the first week of June in '08 for the DLR. My question is: Do they ever offer Annual Pass holder rates for the hotels during that time or should I just expect the standard 10%? I'm just trying to decide if I should purchase a annual pass or not.

Also, does anyone know if I purchase an annual pass online, but don't actually use it for the first time a month later, when the active date would be?

misscampbells
08-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Just wanted to bump this up to see if anyone knows any info.

lulubelle
08-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Honestly, I have never seen any AP rates more than the standard 10% in June. In fact, we have gone to the Food & Wine weekends in May the last two years and were surprised we didn't find any hotel deals at that time considering it is a slow time in the parks. We stayed at PP both times - hey the shorter the walk after several glasses of wine, the better;) . It seems the best shot for AP rates are fall and late Jan - early Feb. That's about it. I think you have a better shot at a deal with Getaway today or Costco. They are popular and have great customer service and prices. Good luck and happy planning!:)