PDA

View Full Version : HSM2 party?

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey guys! Anyone having a High School Musical 2 party on Fri?
If so, are you doing anything special for it?

I was thinking about making sugar cookies and writing HSM2 on them, or getting a cake w/a HSM2 image on it...

there's a HSM game that I saw at Target, but I don't know if I want to buy it specifically for this.

I thought about getting little notebooks and pens...maybe the kids could 'take notes' about their fav parts (write them down during the commercials, so not to miss anything!)

We'll probably rewatch HSM1 before, just to get ready...

I saw something about 'get your head in the game' someplace....i might get a pic of each of the kids, cut out just their head, use them as little basketballs for like a pin the tail on the donkey, get your head in the game type thing. :lmao: (they are still young enough that they wouldn't think that was too terribly dorky!) :teeth:

so, anyone else doing something for it? if so, what??

(there's a thread on the budget board about this...just wondered if/what you guys might be doing!)
(ok, are any other adults as excited as their kids are, besides me?) :thumbsup2 :happytv:

PrincessNancy96
08-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Yep, we are having a HSM2 party!!
We are watching HSM1 after school and practices... and may have to cut it short depending on the time... I can't remember when 2 starts....

I need to figure out a menu..because I've been waiting anxiously for this too..so I'm unplugging the phone (just incase any of those fools from up North dealing w/ the wedding try to call.. they can't ruin OUR evening, DH is even watching with us!) and we are just going to have family time and I'm not going to be the server.. I'll host..but not serve!

PrincessNancy96
08-12-2007, 01:51 PM
We have a HSM game.. DH were a little annoyed with it...but once we figured it out.. it was fun to play.. YOU really have to be willing to let your hair down and get back to a kid level to play it... dancing, singing..and you better remember the words or your kids will let you have it!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-12-2007, 01:59 PM
ooh, good idea for turning off the phone!

thanks for the 'warning' on the game! I'm not a singer. :lmao: I was just over reading the thread on the budget board, and I think there might be 2 HSM games, because I think I read that there's a Clue-like game too. (maybe it's the same thing, and maybe I just misunderstood)

I still always cry at the scene in HSM1 in the aud, when the 2 parents come in and each see their own child just so happy on stage...it gets me EVERY time!

so, there's supposed to be a KISS in this one!! :love:

maybe I'll run out to Target tonight to see what stuff I can find!

LMK your menu (since maybe I can copy it!) :teeth:

PrincessNancy96
08-12-2007, 02:03 PM
You did know (look the gossip queen here... and a mom so I watch and listen to all reports.never know when something will lead to a conversation starter w/ your child... ) that Zach and Vanessa are dating in real life too! :)

The HSM game we have has a disc.. it's almost like a scene it game.... We got it for Christmas and didn't play it til the other night.. we just hadn't had time to sit down and read through everything...

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-12-2007, 02:08 PM
You did know (look the gossip queen here... and a mom so I watch and listen to all reports.never know when something will lead to a conversation starter w/ your child... ) that Zach and Vanessa are dating in real life too! :)

no! I didn't know that! :faint: :love:

BernardandMissBianca
08-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh my goodness first greys anatomy and now this!!!!!!! Who are you people!?!?!?!? :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96
08-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Crazy mommies... that have no lives! :)

BernardandMissBianca
08-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Crazy mommies... that have no lives! :)

just remember you said it, not me!!!
But I love you guys anyway.:love:

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-12-2007, 07:47 PM
Oh my goodness first greys anatomy and now this!!!!!!! Who are you people!?!?!?!? :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

WHAT?!!?? You don't want to be :yay: :hyper2: and :happytv: :love: about tv shows like Nancy and me??

I know...you're just jealous of my new ticker, right?
:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

BernardandMissBianca
08-12-2007, 07:52 PM
WHAT?!!?? You don't want to be :yay: :hyper2: and :happytv: :love: about tv shows like Nancy and me??

I know...you're just jealous of my new ticker, right?
:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

faerie and I have our whole So you think you can dance thing going right now, but that is about it.
I should really watch HSM because my goddaughters love it but I just can't bear to watch it. The whole float thing at MGM in March turned me off. They should have changed the name to HSM park, it was all HSM all the time. They even removed most of the character meet and greets from the hat which ticked me off. And the music was so loud on the float my ears were ringing the rest of the day.

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-12-2007, 08:01 PM
faerie and I have our whole So you think you can dance thing going right now, but that is about it.
I should really watch HSM because my goddaughters love it but I just can't bear to watch it. The whole float thing at MGM in March turned me off. They should have changed the name to HSM park, it was all HSM all the time. They even removed most of the character meet and greets from the hat which ticked me off. And the music was so loud on the float my ears were ringing the rest of the day.

oh no, really? When we were there, it wasn't obnoxiously loud, well, not louder than anything else of that nature...and we weren't overrun with HSM stuff. My dd and I watched the pep rally, and she went out there w/them when they had kids join. My video of her out there didn't work, and I didn't realize it til that night. I was so sad. We saw Donald and Daisy in front of the hat too!! Sorry you had a bad experience.

BernardandMissBianca
08-12-2007, 08:06 PM
no need to apologize, it just isn't our thing. but that's ok, we can ride rides while everyone else is at the pep rally right! ;)

PrincessNancy96
08-12-2007, 08:13 PM
See, another thing I didn't know.. since I've never been to MGM/DHS... I guess that is one thing I will watch for..but as for not many meet/greets @ the hat.. that would tick me off too... because I'm looking forward to that!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-12-2007, 08:29 PM
maybe they fixed the problem since March...
this is the current schedule for this week, and what we had when we were there a few weeks ago!

Disney Characters
Sorcerer's Hat
9:00, 10:00 & 11:00am, 12:00, 4:15, 5:15 & 6:15pm

Hey, Nancy, you can't pick on me for never going to AK if you've never been to MGM!! ;) :rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96
08-12-2007, 08:35 PM
OH, I just give you a hard time because AK is such an awesome park! MGM just didn't flip my wig so I always pointed out something we missed and got DH talking so he missed the exit we needed.. darn it! I'm a loser.. I haven't been to MGM.. actually I'll never be at MGM! :lmao:

BernardandMissBianca
08-12-2007, 08:38 PM
maybe they fixed the problem since March...
this is the current schedule for this week, and what we had when we were there a few weeks ago!

Disney Characters
Sorcerer's Hat
9:00, 10:00 & 11:00am, 12:00, 4:15, 5:15 & 6:15pm

Hey, Nancy, you can't pick on me for never going to AK if you've never been to MGM!! ;) :rotfl2:

much better, I think the M&G was till 11 when we were there. SO we hopped over to see the power rangers after the parade, so all was not lost. ;)

AK and MGM???? OY!!! I need to take you 2 to WDW. :sad2:

aroyer
08-12-2007, 08:55 PM
OMG- I am gone for a few days and you start a HSM2 thread! We are so excited for Friday!!! I am actually not going to be home (all girls retreat starting Friday), but DH is brave and having DD's best friend over for a sleep over and HSM2 party. I was thinking of doing cupcakes with some HSM decorations on them. Not sure what else, but I am excited. We have our HSM2 party pack from Club Libby Lu. We will be at Target on Tuesday to get a copy of the HSM2 soundtrack! :cool1:

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-12-2007, 09:14 PM
OMG- I am gone for a few days and you start a HSM2 thread! We are so excited for Friday!!! I am actually not going to be home (all girls retreat starting Friday), but DH is brave and having DD's best friend over for a sleep over and HSM2 party. I was thinking of doing cupcakes with some HSM decorations on them. Not sure what else, but I am excited. We have our HSM2 party pack from Club Libby Lu. We will be at Target on Tuesday to get a copy of the HSM2 soundtrack! :cool1:

cool--didn't know the soundtrack is coming out on Tues! :thumbsup2 We don't have a club libby lu here, but I heard about the party packs from there...you're lucky! Have fun at your girls retreat!! I'm proud of your DH for doing the slumber party! :teeth:
Where did you find HSM decorations for cupcakes??

Buffy, LOL about taking us to WDW!!

Nancy, nope, you'll never get to go to MGM. (took me a minute...) :rotfl2:
I had to think about your DHS abbreviation!

excitedtraveler
08-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Well my dd is only 5 and she just humors me about the whole HSM thing....she's not really interested in it...I am. LOL :rotfl:

We are going to a a HSM2 party, but I doubt it will be as fun and themey as the ones you are having!

aroyer
08-12-2007, 10:24 PM
I saw in the Target weekly ad that the soundtrack was coming out Tuesday. Target has a special edition that comes with some extras. I am going to go to a party supply store here in town to pick up the decorations, I am not for sure they will have stuff to decorate the cupcakes.

katelynsmommy2001
08-13-2007, 11:54 AM
We are having a HSM2 party here!!! Wal Mart has HSM hard plastic cups for $.56 and hopefully I can find cupcake toppers too.

I have been known to watch HSM after DD goes to bed!! I LOVE it!!! I am so excited!:banana:

We are also looking forward to to the Hannah Montana afterwards!! New episode!!

Have fun :dance3: and :cheer2: and :rockband: and :dancer: !!!

aroyer
08-13-2007, 01:42 PM
We are having a HSM2 party here!!! Wal Mart has HSM hard plastic cups for $.56 and hopefully I can find cupcake toppers too.

I have been known to watch HSM after DD goes to bed!! I LOVE it!!! I am so excited!:banana:

We are also looking forward to to the Hannah Montana afterwards!! New episode!!

Have fun :dance3: and :cheer2: and :rockband: and :dancer: !!!

OOOOO- did not know there was a new Hannah afterwards, we will be taping that for sure!! Woohooo!! :cheer2: :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Tigger1221
08-13-2007, 10:30 PM
My sister is 10 so we are having a HSM2 party too. We picked up the special edition HSM People magazine and it had their favorite foods, so that is our menu! Also, Super Kmart has HSM2 decorations. I work at Target so tomarrow I will pick up the CD!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-13-2007, 11:36 PM
the special edition HSM People magazine and it had their favorite foods, so that is our menu!

how fun! is that edition of People still out now, or is it already off the shelves?

pretty in tink
08-14-2007, 12:52 AM
well, now i'm going to have to hijack my mom's house Friday night (we netflix instead of cable at our house). I will have to go to wal-mart or target and get some of that fun stuff! My daughter (8) LOVES hsm and it gives me an excuse to watch it too! i'm always singing the songs; they get stuck in my head. Only problem is DH is coming home from CA that day and I don't know if I can sneak away...! :)

BernardandMissBianca
08-14-2007, 12:56 AM
OY!!!! Ya''ll are crazy!!! Hannah Montana too?? I watched it long enough to point out to DH that she is Billy Ray Cyrus's kid and then I had to change the channel.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

VickiV
08-14-2007, 01:06 AM
I just asked my daughter if she was going to come down to watch HSM Friday night and she informed me that she was just posting to say she was hijacking my house for Friday night! I hope we are going to have a fun party!

As for the 56 cent cups at Wal-Mart, is that price for the individual cups or for a package?

SusieStone
08-14-2007, 05:22 AM
When I was there in July, I thought there were more meet and greets at the hat than there was the best two years.

We loved HSM - DS5 is reallt into it

I am hoping that we can find the HSM2 CD today so he can learn the songs before Friday. I saw in the paper Sunday that it somes out today.

New England Eeyore
08-14-2007, 09:04 PM
OY!!!! Ya''ll are crazy!!! Hannah Montana too?? I watched it long enough to point out to DH that she is Billy Ray Cyrus's kid and then I had to change the channel.

Okay, I've stayed out of this so far but you have gone too far, B&MB! Back off my Hannah Montana!! If you changed the channel that fast you obviously did not give it enough time to really experience the total guilty pleasure that is HM.

My 14 and 18 year olds are total Disney Channel nuts - and I so LOVE that they are not too "cool" for it, even at their ages. So I am well versed in HM, HSM, Cheetah Girls, Phil of the Future, Raven, Zach and Cody, the list goes on. We were HUGE Lizzie Maguire fans back in the day.

I like the music of HSM - I think the story is total schlock, but I find myself singing along to every song. But Hannah Montana I actually like. It's even made me like Billy Ray, and that's saying something. When you compare it to the stuff I used to watch at their age, like Full House or Saved by the Bell - it's actually pretty good.

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Okay, I've stayed out of this so far but you have gone too far, B&MB! Back off my Hannah Montana!! If you changed the channel that fast you obviously did not give it enough time to really experience the total guilty pleasure that is HM.

My 14 and 18 year olds are total Disney Channel nuts - and I so LOVE that they are not too "cool" for it, even at their ages. So I am well versed in HM, HSM, Cheetah Girls, Phil of the Future, Raven, Zach and Cody, the list goes on. We were HUGE Lizzie Maguire fans back in the day.

I like the music of HSM - I think the story is total schlock, but I find myself singing along to every song. But Hannah Montana I actually like. It's even made me like Billy Ray, and that's saying something. When you compare it to the stuff I used to watch at their age, like Full House or Saved by the Bell - it's actually pretty good.

LMAO, NEE! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You tell her, girl!!
(oh wait, sorry Buffy...I was shushing, wasn't I?) :teeth:
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

I know W A Y too much about the Disney channel shows, and as I just mentioned to Nancy, we happen to be watching the Cheetah Girls right now! I miss Lizzie McGuire! DD loves Hannah Montana! I can also sing along (badly) to all the HSM songs. There's a karaoke cd out now...thought about getting it for myself. Ahem, I mean for my kids. :rotfl:

New England Eeyore
08-14-2007, 09:28 PM
:music: "Amigas, Cheetahs, Friends for life!":rolleyes1

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-14-2007, 09:29 PM
cheetah-licious!

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

aroyer
08-14-2007, 09:40 PM
We got the HSM 2 soundtrack today and I am already singing along..

:music: what time is it? the time of our lives!....

:rolleyes1

PrincessNancy96
08-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Hey! We get up every morning and watch 2 hours of Saved by the Bell! My DS loves it... He thinks it's a hoot...that people might act that way! Oh, if the kid only knew his mom back in the day! LOL

Yep, we are DISNEY channel junkies around here too!!! However Phil of the Future is not my cup of tea...that's scrappin' time for mom!!

PrincessNancy96
08-14-2007, 09:54 PM
LOL!
I think the kids are going to be wanting that sound track for HSM2..

BernardandMissBianca
08-14-2007, 09:56 PM

nope, won't give it a chance. geeky kid with crap all over his shorts and obnoxious loud children. no thanks.
Why do they all yell??? are we deaf? or are they?

BernardandMissBianca
08-14-2007, 09:57 PM
LMAO, NEE! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You tell her, girl!!
(oh wait, sorry Buffy...I was shushing, wasn't I?) :teeth:
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

I know W A Y too much about the Disney channel shows, and as I just mentioned to Nancy, we happen to be watching the Cheetah Girls right now! I miss Lizzie McGuire! DD loves Hannah Montana! I can also sing along (badly) to all the HSM songs. There's a karaoke cd out now...thought about getting it for myself. Ahem, I mean for my kids. :rotfl:

double shush!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-14-2007, 10:13 PM
<--- going to the naughty mat... :rotfl2:

BernardandMissBianca
08-14-2007, 10:15 PM
buh bye!!! :wave:

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-14-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm out! :laughing: :laughing: It was a quick time-out! :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96
08-14-2007, 10:28 PM
LOL!
Hey that naughty mat might be pretty dusty.. be careful. it hasn't been used in a while!

BernardandMissBianca
08-14-2007, 10:40 PM
well as fun s this has been, I am off to go get the hubby at the airport!!!

TTFN!

PrincessNancy96
08-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Safe trip there and back!!! I"m trying to figure out why the darn computer program I'm using is locking up.. I'm this {} to my last set of swap elements being done and the darn thing is not cooperating!!!! :( I'm almost on my swapping hiatus...and this computer is not cooperating!

wardfamily1
08-16-2007, 12:33 PM
We're planning a HSM2 party too. It will just be me, DD7 and DS3. I'm not sure what we are going to do yet, but I know my daughter wants it to be a special time so I'll have to think of something quick. I only have 31 hours until it's on.:scared:

katelynsmommy2001
08-16-2007, 01:55 PM
The cups are individual, but reusable!! They are a hard plastic with like a screen printing on them. Check the party supply aisle. They have Tink, Princesses,Cars, & a bunch of others. I use them day to day, because when the pic wears off, it is cheap to replace!!

I also use them instead of gift bags for DD birthday parties! They always have the hottest characters out!!

PrincessNancy96
08-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Ok, so what did you think???

I liked.. not as well as the first one..but it was cute non-the less...
I did like several of the sings... I really liked the break up song.. I thought it was cute... could you imagine busting out into that song during high school when you were dumping your bf!
My DS6 was all over Troy's solo song.. He was dancing all over the place!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Honeybehr1
08-17-2007, 10:07 PM
it was just OK. I started dozing off in places but then again I am really tired tonight. What bugged me is the makeup job on Gabriella. It was like her eyes and cheeks were whited out but the rest was her regular skin tone. Looked awful

kathy

123SA
08-17-2007, 10:41 PM
I love these corny shows. Watched it with about 30 kids and they liked it. However, I laughed until I cried over the scene in Troy's bedroom with his father...ummm, he had his jersey framed on the wall and a photo of himself on his night stand???

PrincessNancy96
08-17-2007, 11:15 PM
I love these corny shows. Watched it with about 30 kids and they liked it. However, I laughed until I cried over the scene in Troy's bedroom with his father...ummm, he had his jersey framed on the wall and a photo of himself on his night stand???

What your kids don't have that?:rotfl: Mine do.. NOT! We aren't that self absorbed! Yes, that was a very corny highlight to the show!! :)

DS12 asked if during a football game if things were going bad should he break out in a dance routine and everyone could join in.. I said sure! go for it!popcorn::

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-18-2007, 03:43 AM
Hope everyones parties were successful!!!!

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-18-2007, 06:45 AM
hello! The party was fun, but I definitely didn't love HSM2 as much as 1. Maybe after I watch it a few million more times I'll like it better. :rotfl2: I thought it was too much annoying Sharpay, and that her song at the beginning was the most annoying thing of the entire show. Liked the ending though!

pretty in tink
08-18-2007, 11:40 AM
I liked it overall. Favorite song was Troy's "Bet on It" or whatever it was called. Most annoying part was all the fake giggling! My husband set down to watch a little with us but all the girls giggling for no real reason sometimes just got to him so he left

wardfamily1
08-18-2007, 12:55 PM
I loved it and can't wait for it to come on again today. I think I liked it so much because I've seen the first one SOOOO MANY TIMES it was refreshing to see something new.

OT but interesting:
I had heard on TV that a remake of Footloose is being made and Zac Efron is playing the lead. I hope they keep the original music from it. Can't wait for it to come out.

I feel like a 37 year old teenager. :rotfl2:

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-18-2007, 12:59 PM
BTW, didn't the part near the end remind you of Dirty Dancing, when all the people start heading up the center aisle?? "Nobody keeps Baby in the corner" (and out of nowhere, Gabriella comes out....like Sharpay is not going to keep Gabriella in the corner!) :rotfl:

New England Eeyore
08-19-2007, 07:37 PM
So I watched it last night with my girls. I thought it was pretty good. No songs were standouts to get stuck in my head yet, but I'm sure on repeated listenings, some will worm their way in there. The girls were quite excited to see the commercial for Twitches 2. That will be the next "must-see TV" event.

BernardandMissBianca
08-19-2007, 09:43 PM
FYI, I was at Walmart today and in the craft dept, on an end panel they had HMS stickers.

Oy I can't believe I just enabled you crazy people. :rolleyes:

aroyer
08-19-2007, 09:46 PM
I have to say that I liked it. I will admit that there were some corny moments. DD loved it and has watched it 3 times already. And the songs are already stuck in my head. DS LOVES the song at the end- some serious dancing at the end. :lmao: Did everyone see Miley Cyrus at the end??

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Oy I can't believe I just enabled you crazy people. :rolleyes:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BernardandMissBianca
08-19-2007, 10:33 PM
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:goodvibes

aroyer
08-19-2007, 10:40 PM
What your kids don't have that?:rotfl: Mine do.. NOT! We aren't that self absorbed! Yes, that was a very corny highlight to the show!! :)

DS12 asked if during a football game if things were going bad should he break out in a dance routine and everyone could join in.. I said sure! go for it!popcorn::

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I would love to see the video tape!! popcorn::

PrincessNancy96
08-20-2007, 07:10 AM
He has his first game tomorrow... He is back up QB..and I don't know what other position... so he told me at the wedding that if he was going to do it ... it would be tomorrow! But we will have a camcorder at every game... because you never know what that child is gonna do... It was hilarious..the first touchdown he had in major league football he broke out in a dance and than start blowing kisses to the crowd! I'm telling you. he will be voted class clown!

Downrivermama
08-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone. We watched it too. Liked the first one better. But I did like the story line with Ryan coming out from Sharpay's shadow and being his own person. Loved "I Can't Dance"! Did anyone see Miley Cyrus (SP?) dancing in the last song at the end?

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-26-2007, 03:34 PM
ok, so who has watched it more than once? LOL!!

My kids can't wait til the dance-along edition coming up next week (I think!)

aroyer
08-26-2007, 09:46 PM
We can't wait for the dance along version too!!!

pretty in tink
08-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I bought the soundtrack and listen to it at work when noone's around and I probably shouldn't admit this but I think we are getting the HSM game that comes out in November for Wii. I tell people it's for DD8 but shhh! don't tell anyone that I'll probably play it more than her...:) Haven't had a chance to see it more than once yet

MomOf2DisneyKids
08-26-2007, 10:55 PM
I bought the soundtrack and listen to it at work when noone's around and I probably shouldn't admit this but I think we are getting the HSM game that comes out in November for Wii. I tell people it's for DD8 but shhh! don't tell anyone that I'll probably play it more than her...:) Haven't had a chance to see it more than once yet

:tiptoe: :tiptoe: <--- this will be you after your dd is asleep....going to play!! :thumbsup2

aroyer
08-26-2007, 11:41 PM
Pretty in Tink - I hear ya!! Right there with you! Shhhhhhh.....

PrincessNancy96
08-27-2007, 06:34 AM
WE have had so much going on with the first week of school and sports that we haven't had time to watch it again..but it's on our list of things to do...

WE had a soccer tournament this weekend...and my son scored and awesome goal..and when did he score the goal... when I put my camera away.. I love it!! He was so thrilled... The man next to me kept commenting about him being to short to play... So, while I was cheering he said who shot that.. I laughed and said oh the short one!

aroyer
08-27-2007, 09:22 AM
WE have had so much going on with the first week of school and sports that we haven't had time to watch it again..but it's on our list of things to do...

WE had a soccer tournament this weekend...and my son scored and awesome goal..and when did he score the goal... when I put my camera away.. I love it!! He was so thrilled... The man next to me kept commenting about him being to short to play... So, while I was cheering he said who shot that.. I laughed and said oh the short one!

:lmao: Don't you love it when that happens?!!! And DD scored one of her first goals when I wasn't looking, so I feel your pain. :sad2:

PrincessNancy96
08-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Yep, he did that to me last year... Younger brother had to take a potty break... he got a penalty kick in the box...and made it.. and no one could find me... because I was on "potty" detail...

I got the best set of stickers yesterday for 97 c @ Walmart... It's by Phrase Cafe'.... It has the following description...
but you can call me mom... nurse, teacher, coach, hostess, event planner, stylist, organizer, mom, chauffeur, referee, therapist, cook, maid, cheerleader...
DD saw them and screamed.. mom this is SO your set of stickers.. we can get a 5x7 of you and put these titles all around you... We might have to add some though..
me: really what?.
DD: lawyer, wife, volunteer, self-discipline, bargain shopper, great listener, homework checker, the BEST!

The older man next to me leaned over and said.. I think she wants something.... DD piped up nope.. She's just my mom and never buys for herself...she deserves this..

aroyer
08-27-2007, 10:41 AM
WOW!!!! What a sweet DD! That gave me goose bumps!