PDA

View Full Version : Birthday ideas

ShawnaF
08-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Okay - so I'm a DL Birthday veteran and know more than your average bear about planning a special day at DL with tips & tricks & the party. BUT - I wanted to ask about the birthday buckets since every restaurant now seems to be doing them. I usually only get our daughter one for her birthday. We've gotten the Mickey one up until now - are the contents of the Princess bucket different? Wondering if I should go ahead and get another bucket at a different meal.

We're planning Lilo & Stitch Breakfast, Blue Bayou Lunch, My DL Birthday Party, and Ariel's Grotto dinner. Anything special or different at the Blue Bayou that I should ask for?

This will be for DD turning 3.

Poohbee
08-11-2007, 07:35 PM
We got the Princess bucket last year for my DD2. It has a pin, stickers, magnets and a comb and mirror in it. Also have you done the Goofy's Kitchen birthday before? That is a lot of fun. princess:

ShawnaF
08-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks! Yes, we usually do the Goofy's Kitchen birthday on each trip - if not for Morgan, usually someone we're with. LOVE it!!! Too bad I can't "rent" Minnie Mouse and Jasmine for a party in our room...lol...

Misskitty3
08-11-2007, 11:18 PM
What is Goofy's Kitchen Birthday?

ShawnaF
08-11-2007, 11:22 PM
You can do a Birthday celebration and get a birthday bucket there. Really beautiful little cake and the staff all comes over to do a little birthday song and fun with you. The kids have really enjoyed that and the staff has the families in the area around you participate too. We were on the upper level for that in February for my nephew and everyone had great fun. Aladdin came over for the celebration to sit with us during and Minnie came over during.