PDA

View Full Version : Mid-feb 2008 trip help

dudleydog
08-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Going 2-14 through 2-18. parks on thurs, fri, and sat.
Would you expect the parks to be avergae or above
what are the temps like that tim of year

godalejunior
08-11-2007, 06:34 PM
We were there first of Feb. last year and it was around 65 degree average when we were there, no rain. We walked on to pretty much everything and I think the longest ride was the Canal Boats at a 15 min. wait. SM was usually 5 min. wait. We timed our waits so they would be accurate.

ShawnaF
08-11-2007, 06:45 PM
You should just miss the spring break stuff. We were there last year around the 22th thru the 26th - packed. Still fun though. No worries on rain typically - short sleeves & bring jackets & sweatshirts to layer for evening. Pants for evening too - shorts too chilly (and this is from Colorado people.) Admittedly I'm a little colder than other people, but everyone in our group put on extra clothing when we were out of the sun. I would highly doubt you'll have any waits longer than 20 minutes. 10-15 minutes should be just about normal.

ShawnaF
08-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Correct myself - Friday & Saturday the waits will be a little longer but not horrendous.

godalejunior
08-11-2007, 07:10 PM
I agree, Friday was busier then the rest of the weekdays but we still did not wait longer than 15 min. for a ride and did not use fast passes. We did not go on a Sat. during this time so I cannot speak for that. Our days in the park were Tues. thru Fri.