PDA

View Full Version : ? on 3 year old and ticket

Karebear
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM
I am planning a trip for my family to Disneyland in Dec. for my daughter's birthday. We are getting 5 day passes for all but my daughter who will turn 3 the second to last day of the trip. I know that at WDW this is ok--as long as your child is 2 when you start the trip, then you don't need to buy a ticket for them. Is this also true at Disneyland? Thanks.

joeysmommy
08-11-2007, 11:05 AM
I think you'll be fine not buying her a park hopper for the last 3 days.
My son turned three on the last day of our trip and the CM I spoke to on the phone said not to worry about it.
I was concerned that they might ask for a birth certificate since he's tall for his age too.
I guess they'll get your money in one way or another so they aren't too worried about it.

bumbershoot
08-11-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm under the impression that a birthday during the trip doesn't count as well. How did someone recently put it? We might celebrate birthdays there, but no one AGES while at Disney. :)

disney-super-mom
08-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Yep, it's also true at Disneyland. You won't have to buy her a ticket.:thumbsup2

I hope she has a wonderful birthday!:yay:

ShawnaF
08-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the scoop, we'll be there during my daughter's 3rd birthday in October and I was going to go ahead and get her an AP at that time since we'll be going back in December, but ours don't expire until February. I guess I'll just wait and get her one in December then.