PDA

View Full Version : Making Gift Baskets/Bags -- Need advice

Ms. Heimlich
08-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Hello Creative People!!

I have never spent any time on these boards and I am afraid I may get addicted!!!

Here is what I want to do.

My family & extended family are going on a christmas cruise (we leave Dec. 24th). I would like to make gift bags for everyone to give them as they board for a "gift" before the trip.

I was trying to think of things to put in the bags to go along with the theme of christmas/cruising.

Maybe command adhesive, stomach meds(:lmao: ), sunscreen, gum, etc???

I have my parents, my brother, sister in law, nephew, husband, mother in law and daughter.

TIA for your help!!

Faerie
08-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Is it a Disney cruise? Autograph books for the kids?

PrincessNancy96
08-08-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't know how disney cruises go...but do they have the keys for locks or the swipe cards.. maybe a lanyard to hook the key on or add a pocket to hold the swipe cards...

Lisa
08-08-2007, 07:14 PM
disposable water cameras, sunglasses, paperback books

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Make it a canvas bag (sold in bulk at craft stores) Then iron on a cute Disney pic on them and some kind of cute logo made on iron on transfer paper! So they will always have a forever type of souvenir.

Sunblock, chap stick, dramamine, camera, floating key chain (to put key card to room on!)....

vanyel
08-09-2007, 09:24 AM
how about a small Christmas ornament or tie one to a ribbon on the gift bag?

Ms. Heimlich
08-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Is it a Disney cruise? Autograph books for the kids?
No. :sad1: Not a Disney Cruise. I wish it were!!

I don't know how disney cruises go...but do they have the keys for locks or the swipe cards.. maybe a lanyard to hook the key on or add a pocket to hold the swipe cards...

Oh! Good Idea! I will have to start looking!

disposable water cameras, sunglasses, paperback books
I love the camera idea!

Make it a canvas bag (sold in bulk at craft stores) Then iron on a cute Disney pic on them and some kind of cute logo made on iron on transfer paper! So they will always have a forever type of souvenir.

Sunblock, chap stick, dramamine, camera, floating key chain (to put key card to room on!)....
Dramamine!!! :lmao:

how about a small Christmas ornament or tie one to a ribbon on the gift bag?

I will ABSOLUTELY do this! Great idea~!!!

Any more ideas out there???

PrincessNancy96
08-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Maybe in each bag you can pull some highlights of any port-of-calls...
A little tag book or something like that...