PDA

View Full Version : Ack! OH is driving me nuts tonight!

Queenie
08-08-2007, 03:11 PM
For the last week all I've heard is "I hope the rental agency send us the Transformers game", "the Transformers game looks amazing" etc. Well yesterday they did send it and it arrived on my doormat this morning.

So tonight he finishes washing up the dishes from dinner and starts playing it. Less than 10 minutes pass and he turns it off, tells me loudly that the game is stupid and uncontrollable and practically throws the remotes back in the basket. He's now sulking in the living room channel hopping through every satellite station we receive and not talking to me because I foolishly suggested that if he couldn't figure out the controls we could look them up on a gaming site (wii games are notoriously difficult I know as I play some too.)

*sigh* At least it's practise for when I have stroppy kids/teenagers. They really do just forget to grow up don't they?? :scared:

Faerie
08-08-2007, 03:15 PM
It was pointed out to me that men never stop being kids - they just become big kids.

Lisa
08-08-2007, 07:19 PM
It is true what they say, the only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys.:rolleyes:

BernardandMissBianca
08-08-2007, 08:38 PM
It is true what they say, the only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys.:rolleyes:

Uh yup!!!:rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96
08-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Lisa is telling ya the truth!!
Some days I think my littlest is the better kid of the two of them!
I tell DH somedays.. it's like I'm the mommy and have 6 kids instead of only 5 especially when they are fighting over video games.. it's a game already!

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
yup i have to agree with the general public on this one :) Men are big babies :laughing: ESP. once they become husbands :)

aroyer
08-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Amen to all the above! Mine is so dramatic you would think he was going for an Academy Award.

Lisa
08-09-2007, 05:55 AM
And we won't even discuss how they act when they are sick.:sad2: When we are sick, it's just a little head cold, when they are sick it's INFLUENZA.:rolleyes:

maria34a
08-09-2007, 08:29 AM
:rotfl::rotfl2: :rotfl:
And we won't even discuss how they act when they are sick.:sad2: When we are sick, it's just a little head cold, when they are sick it's INFLUENZA.:rolleyes:

DisneyMommyMichelle
08-09-2007, 08:31 AM
:lmao: That's soooo true! It's the end of the world when they are sick! Oh and if they are a mommas boy...well forget about it :rolleyes: :laughing: