PDA

View Full Version : honeymoon BOOKED

prncesaurora21
08-05-2007, 02:27 PM
finally...they released my dates and i am booked for the POR in june :cool1: i'm super duper excited since this will be our first trip to Disneyworld. we booked with the Disney Dining Deluxe plan thingie lol...i figured it would be easier since it is our first trip out there and i am already a bit overwhelmed with trying to plan everything...the World is too big!

anyway just thought i would share my happy dance :)

shasess
08-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Congrats!!!

Lynn5700
08-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Awww that's awesome!!!! I am soo glad that you can finally book for 08 now!!!!

Congrats have fun!!! Where are you staying?

JonetteA
08-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Congrats! How exciting! I LOVE that resort. Make sure you go to the French Quarter side for beignets!!! They are delicious. On the Riverside side they have this entertainer that is hysterical. Make sure to get there early. I forgot his name, but you can look around to find his name. I am having brain lag tonight.

prncesaurora21
08-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Awww that's awesome!!!! I am soo glad that you can finally book for 08 now!!!!

Congrats have fun!!! Where are you staying?

Port Orleans Riverside...i originally wanted to stay on the French Quarter side but DF has some weird hang-up about staying over there that only makes sense inside his head :sad2: lol

thanks to everyone for their well wishes! i am looking to this board to help me plan the trip...i can plan a Disneyland trip in my sleep (and could prob. do the parks in my sleep as well!) but this Disneyworld thing is a bit intimidating :)

Lynn5700
08-05-2007, 10:44 PM
After I asked you I realized that you said it in your first post lol. Sorry. We are staying at POR too! June will be such a nice time to go.

princessdisneybelle
08-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Congrats. You must be really excited.

JaxTeach
08-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Congrats! POR is one of my favorite resorts. It is so romantic there!

You will be glad you have the dining package... DF and I are doing the free dining Labor Day weekend (and I can't wait to cheat on our wedding diet! :rotfl: ).

You'll have a blast your first trip to WDW. DF and I made our first trip to DL last November after monthly trips to WDW and it was amazing. Have fun! :goodvibes

Sparkles9306
08-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Congrats!! We're staying at POFQ for our Honeymoon. One thing I suggest is to do the carraige ride at Riverside. You will probably see them while you're there. They go around both POR and POFQ. It is very romantic.

beckyb29
08-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Yay!!! Congrats on booking!! :)

Planning for WDW can be intimidating, but don't be afraid to ask us questions!! :)

ImagineerM
08-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Congratulations! I booked my honeymoon yesterday as well. Can't wait!