PDA

View Full Version : What should I do about tickets???

njsweetP
08-04-2007, 03:14 PM
I know the rates are increasing tomorrow. I want to purchase the 10-day Park Hopper +Water Park +no. exp. tickets (the maxed out ones) from UT; however I know right now it has 6 plusses on those tickets. Do I wait until tomorrow to get the 10 'plusses' and if I do, how much more will I be paying?
help please!!!
sweetP

Robo
08-04-2007, 06:23 PM
I know the rates are increasing tomorrow. I want to purchase the 10-day Park Hopper +Water Park +no. exp. tickets (the maxed out ones) from UT; however I know right now it has 6 plusses on those tickets. Do I wait until tomorrow to get the 10 'plusses' and if I do, how much more will I be paying?
help please!!!
sweetP

I've read that the multi-day MYW will be going up an average of $10 each.
Plus another $5 (plus tax) increase in price for the Non-Expire upgrade.

To me, the extra "plusses" would not be worth it.
If they are valuable to you, wait to buy the new tickets.

cvrapclark
08-04-2007, 06:54 PM
So I haven't checked disboards all day and now it looks as though the prices have already increased. Is that right? Am I too late. If so, what are the 10 day non expiry tickets going up and what's the change? I don't want hopper or extras as I have the extras on some old tickets.

seashoreCM
08-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Caution: Some ticket agencies may have "old stock" on hand so if you order from them you may end up paying late 2007 prices for a ticket with fewer water park visits than you thought.

Disney hints: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Mickey&Donald
08-04-2007, 11:36 PM
WDW increased their prices effective Friday 8/3 at 5pm -- but you may still be able to get the cheaper tickets through external sources if you hurry!

we're all mad here
08-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Ticket prices did go up Friday at 5:00. The Disney Store is not increasing their prices until the 8th. So if you can get to one by closing on Tuesday, I would!