PDA

View Full Version : Reminder for all of us - Please read

JonetteA
08-04-2007, 02:10 PM
General Notice

Recently there have been discussions about people using information on the DIS for their own purposes on another forum. We would like to take the time to remind you at this point that this a public forum. Anyone can read, copy, or reply to your messages. Please use your own self-edit when responding to, or writing your own posts.

Basically the rule I follow is: If I don't want the world to know about it, I don't post it on the DIS.

The DIS will continue to be a public forum as it has flourished and was established for this purpose. If you think about when you first started here, you came here for the information that you needed to get started and plan for your happy day. We want to encourage you to share and enjoy that same feeling.

Regarding Moderator PM's

If you ever have questions or concerns, we want to hear about it. Please make sure that your PM all of us when you do send a PM so that someone can get back to you as quickly as possible. We are on here alot, but sometimes we go on vacation, or have family events to attend. I know that all of you understand. We promise to get to your PM as soon as possible.

We look forward to working with you to make this forum the BEST and appreciate the support that you give us as we all adjust to a few changes.

Sam, Helen and Jonette

Fantasia Sam
08-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Just bumping :)

JonetteA
08-05-2007, 05:49 PM
bump