PDA

View Full Version : Current Character Greeting Spots (Who and Where)

bradk
08-03-2007, 03:58 PM
officially just updated. please advise of any known corrections, thanks:

here you go:

This list is relatively current and is always subject to change at any time. Named characters routinely appear in the spots mentioned but times may vary. Consult with http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares for times when applicable. Also consult with http://www.wdwautographs.com for updated locations and character sightings.

MGM:
- Mike & Sully on Commissary Lane
- Buzz & Woody and occasionally a green army man at Al's Toy Barn (note I've heard Jessie no longer appears here and have heard nothing to contradict that)
- Lightning McQueen and Mater make scheduled appearances on San Francisco Streets of America
- Power Rangers (Red SPD, Green ninja storm, pink mystic force, yellow operation overdrive, white dino thunder) at scheduled times, usually by lights, motor, action
- Darth Vader and Stormtroopers by Star Tours
- Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Frozone in the animation building
- Remy and Emile in the animation building
- Jojo and Goliath in Animation Courtyard (Mickey Ave is closed_
- Little Einsteins (June, Leo, Annie and Quincy, usually paired off) in Animation Courtyard (Mickey Ave is closed)
- Kim Possible (and Ron Stoppable) on New York Streets of America (Mickey Ave is closed)
- Assorted characters around the hat in the morning and after the parade - usually fab five including donald with daisy (note this is the only location i know of where you can find donald in his YOMD outfit) - afternoon appearances are completely random and can be virtually anyone

there's also a playhouse disney EMH dance party that takes place during evening EMH in soundstage 5 / PHDL building. i mention this because several characters rotate in, including rolie polie olie and zoe.

DAK:
- fab 5 in safari outfits (or holiday outfits during the holiday season) at camp minnie-mickey
- flik along the path to africa, sometimes it's atta
- stitch (often with lilo) appears by island mercantile
- roxie and t-rex in dinoland
- king louie and baloo africa by the trail to asia
- pooh, eeyore and tigger at the character landing on the path to dinoland
- pocahontas, rafiki and jiminy cricket (hit and miss) at conservation station

and usually 4 or so random characters throughout the day in front of the park (before the turnstiles)

Epcot:
- Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip & Dale in the Character Spot, sometimes changes
- Figment by the exit to HISTA
- Koda and Kenai, Canada
- Mary Poppins, Pooh & Friends (usually Eeyore & Tigger), Alice in UK (all usually in the Toy Soldier, but not at the same time)
- Aurora, Belle & Beast, Marie in France
- Aladdin, Jasmine and Genie in Morocco
- random characters sometimes show up at the american adventure
- Snow White (usually with Dopey) in Germany
- Mulan and Mushu in China
- Donald, Jose and Panchito (the 3 caballeros) in Mexico

MK
-Various characters in Town Square (typically Pluto, Chip & Dale, Daisy, Horace, Clarabelle and the Pinocchio characters)
-Rafiki and Timon at the verandah next to the entrance to Adventureland
-Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie and sometimes Jafar at the Agrabah Marketplace, across from The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
-Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee outside Pirates of the Caribbean
-Brer Fox and Brer Bear outside the Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
-Mary Poppins near Cinderella's Golden Carousel
-Ariel at Ariel's Grotto
-Pooh & Friends at Pooh's Playful Spot
-Alice in Wonderland characters at the Mad Tea Party
-Belle in the Fairytale Gardens after her storytime
-Chicken Little and Abby Mallard at the Toontown Fair Welcome Sign
-Various characters in the Toontown Hall of Fame (typically Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale, Snow White, Cinderella and Belle)
-Mickey in the Judge's Tent
-Various random characters at the Toontown Teardrop, located next to the Toontown train station
-Stitch and Buzz Lightyear by Galaxy Theater/Carousel of Progress Tomorrowland

meeko_33785
08-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Great list. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup2

ReggieB
08-06-2007, 01:04 PM
This is great. Thanks for taking the time to do this.:thumbsup2

v_gan
08-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks for this! It would make me so happy to meet Flik at the Animal Kingdom!

Joanna71985
08-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Nice list.

lorli
08-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the list, I'll use it in 8 days.

jenb1023
08-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Thanks for updating!

texasteacher35
08-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the great list! Can't wait to see those characters in October! Thanks again for posting!

Leleluvsdis
08-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Thank you so much!!! One more page to add to my disney tips folder!

Loril congrats on your weight loss!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: If you don't mind me asking how did you do and how long did it take?

fAnnF
08-12-2007, 12:40 PM
In recent months I've seen Eeyore outside of Pooh's Playful spot along with Piglet(rare) they were switching off with Pooh and Tigger.

lorli
08-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Thank you so much!!! One more page to add to my disney tips folder!

Loril congrats on your weight loss!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: If you don't mind me asking how did you do and how long did it take?

Thanks. Don't mind at all. I have been working with LA weight loss and it took about six months. I've been on hiatus because of vacation and 2 surgeries but will be back with a vengence at the end of the month.

erikaluvsdisney
08-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Can you find any Meet the Robinsons characters anymore since Remy and Emile took their place at the Animation Studios?

DisBride2007
08-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks so much! I was about to post to see if anyone had this info. :)

bradk
08-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Can you find any Meet the Robinsons characters anymore since Remy and Emile took their place at the Animation Studios?

not currently

WeatherbySwann
08-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks so much for this list! :thumbsup2
I didn't know about the random ones @ the hat after the parade.

buffy0214
08-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the info, very helpful:cool1:

matt&jakesmom
08-12-2007, 05:57 PM
bradk thanks for the updated info. WE are going in a couple of weeks so this list helps. Have you or anyone else seen chip and dale in spacesuits in MK in Tomorrowland? I remember reading and seeing pics of this last year. My DS loves Chip and Dale. I know they are not in Chef Mickey's no more and it's going to be sad going there to eat and they won't be there:sad2:

bradk
08-12-2007, 06:02 PM
if they do, it's not on a consistent regular basis, but i don't think so.

you're guaranteed to see them at the character spot in epcot. they should also be around the mgm hat when those greets are going on (at least in the morning) and i imagine they'd be in the toontown hall of fame but not sure about that either. i have seen them at ropedrop for toontown though

GeorgiaAristocat
08-12-2007, 06:42 PM
bradk ~ great list.

For Snow White and Dopey in Epcot - are they not still sometimes on the walkway to the International Gateway? I thought they did half of their time in Germany, and half over by the gateway.

fAnnF
08-12-2007, 06:45 PM
bradk ~ great list.

For Snow White and Dopey in Epcot - are they not still sometimes on the walkway to the International Gateway? I thought they did half of their time in Germany, and half over by the gateway.

I've never seen them at the gateway. I've seen random characters at the gateway, Chip, Dale, Stitch, Penguin, and a few others.

GeorgiaAristocat
08-13-2007, 10:35 AM
I know things change all the time, but last fall we found SW and Dopey there twice (and were directed there one other time when we asked about them in Germany.)

In any case, that walkway to the IG is a good place to sometimes find characters! Although who is appearing does not appear to be consistent.

disneyfav4ever
08-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the list. Unfortunatly for me, it seems most of my "new" characters will have to be left up to random dumb-luck sightings. Oh well, that just makes it all the more exciting when I do meet them. Hopefully I can find Marie this trip though.

Joanna71985
08-14-2007, 06:30 PM
bradk ~ great list.

Nope. The only times they are there are usually for F&W. other then that they are always in Germany.

bradk thanks for the updated info. WE are going in a couple of weeks so this list helps. Have you or anyone else seen chip and dale in spacesuits in MK in Tomorrowland? I remember reading and seeing pics of this last year. My DS loves Chip and Dale. I know they are not in Chef Mickey's no more and it's going to be sad going there to eat and they won't be there:sad2:

Chip and Dale are no longer in Tomorrowland, and if they are they are not in the Space suits. However, they can be found in a lot of other places, like:
Town Square in the morning
Toontown
The Hat at MGM in the morning
Character Spot at Epcot
Occassionally at the front of AK
Dining wise at LTT and Garden Grill

annie1995
08-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Ooohhh, thanks for the list!!!! We have some new characters to find!!!

WeatherbySwann
08-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Is there any other news on Sorcerer Mickey @ MGM? I know he was taken out when Mickey Avenue closed a few months ago for constuction of TSM, but does Disney have any plans to put him someplace else anytime soon?

Joanna71985
08-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Is there any other news on Sorcerer Mickey @ MGM? I know he was taken out when Mickey Avenue closed a few months ago for constuction of TSM, but does Disney have any plans to put him someplace else anytime soon?

He is not out currently. I don't think there are any current plans to bring him out.

cheekpatch
08-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the great list. Has anyone had a recent Aurora sighting in France or anywhere else (besides the tea party and Norway meals) She is my daughters favorite and we have never seen her.

jenb1023
08-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the great list. Has anyone had a recent Aurora sighting in France or anywhere else (besides the tea party and Norway meals) She is my daughters favorite and we have never seen her.

In late April Aurora and Prince Phillip were at the back side of Cindy's castle early in the morning. We saw them before our breakfast at CRT which was for around 10 I think. I don't know if that is a regular spot for them or not.

MainStreetFireman
08-22-2007, 08:33 AM
We always open our trip with a 1st night dinner at CM. When did Chip & Dale depart this venue? Who is there now?

Also, everytime we stop at Epcot to see Mushu, we are told that he rarely appears anymore. Has anyone seen him there recently?

matt&jakesmom
08-22-2007, 09:18 AM
From what I read, the characater at CM are Mickey,Minnie, Goofy and Donald and sometimes Pluto.

We are going next week to eat there and I know we will miss Chip and Dale. They are DS's favorite and he always enjoyed seeing them on his 1st day at WDW. I already told him so that he wouldn't be disappointed. I am sure we will see them around in the parks.

eeyoregirl1970
08-22-2007, 09:23 AM
great list thanks!! I was totally looking for this type of list in preparation for our trip!

cheekpatch
08-22-2007, 11:39 AM
From what I read, the characater at CM are Mickey,Minnie, Goofy and Donald and sometimes Pluto.

We are going next week to eat there and I know we will miss Chip and Dale. They are DS's favorite and he always enjoyed seeing them on his 1st day at WDW. I already told him so that he wouldn't be disappointed. I am sure we will see them around in the parks.

You might like Garden Grill in Epcot if you want Chip and Dale. THey came to our table multiple times and even sat down with us and colored with our kids while waiting for our food

Joanna71985
08-22-2007, 09:16 PM
In late April Aurora and Prince Phillip were at the back side of Cindy's castle early in the morning. We saw them before our breakfast at CRT which was for around 10 I think. I don't know if that is a regular spot for them or not.

They are no longer there.

TiffanyK
08-22-2007, 09:21 PM
BradK, thanks for the list. Do you (or anybody else) know what times Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers are at Star Tours?

bradk
08-22-2007, 09:41 PM
there aren't published times for them. you'll have to either call 407-wdw-info and ask after 9:30 or have a CM find out for you.

PrincessBelle39
08-22-2007, 10:06 PM
subscribing

GOODoldPAL
08-22-2007, 10:56 PM
subscribing

ditto - and thanks OP for the list
:)

cheekpatch
08-23-2007, 11:16 AM
there aren't published times for them. you'll have to either call 407-wdw-info and ask after 9:30 or have a CM find out for you.

I had heard that you could ask CM's about where certain characters could be found,that they could "radio in" and find out, but the few I asked said they couldn't...and seemed put out that I was asking-any tips ?

Stitchfans
08-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Great list. Wonder how much of a change there will be when we go in March?

BlueFairy
08-23-2007, 12:57 PM
I believe Chip and Dale are also still at Cape May Character Breakfast at YC/BC.

Joanna71985
08-23-2007, 03:11 PM
I had heard that you could ask CM's about where certain characters could be found,that they could "radio in" and find out, but the few I asked said they couldn't...and seemed put out that I was asking-any tips ?

Either go to GR, or to a merchandise location that has a phone. They can call.

bradk
08-23-2007, 06:42 PM

attractions also have phones. without even asking, one CM got on the phone at star tours and made a call for me. you may run into CMs who don't know (although they're supposed to) or don't want to do it, so they'll just assume you don't know as much as they do.

i just call with my cell, but i don't feel you need to go halfway across the park to get an answer either.

the number in question is the CHIP line (Character Hotline and Information Program) and it was created solely for this purpose. so there should be no CM unfamiliar with it or willing to call, barring safety issues.

CMs should also have something called a Tell-a-cast on them which is a booklet of schedule information, most of which is not published on the times guides.

not really stuff guests should know about, but there are some things as tiny as this that a CM shouldn't really have the privilege of denying a guest.

cheekpatch
08-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Bradk Thank you so much for the info. I will be trying it out in a few weeks!
I'm hoping that knowing the "code" will help me out :thumbsup2

123SA
08-23-2007, 10:20 PM
bradk -- thanks so much for the list!

The teardrop at Toontown -- can you explain where this is?

Do Chicken Little and Abby have a regular schedule?

Thanks!!

Joanna71985
08-23-2007, 10:32 PM
bradk -- thanks so much for the list!

The teardrop at Toontown -- can you explain where this is?

Do Chicken Little and Abby have a regular schedule?

Thanks!!

It is right near the train station in Toontown, on the other side of Mickey's house.

And Chicken Little and Abby are currently not out.

wdwmickey
08-23-2007, 11:26 PM
Does anyone have info on Sorcerer Mickey? He is my favorite and I was really hoping to get a picture with Sorcerer Mickey and the whole family in December. Thanks in advance for any info!

Joanna71985
08-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Does anyone have info on Sorcerer Mickey? He is my favorite and I was really hoping to get a picture with Sorcerer Mickey and the whole family in December. Thanks in advance for any info!

He is currently not out, not since his location was shut down.

sheilag
08-24-2007, 06:54 AM
wow - great list. Thanks.

I personally have found MGM in front of the hat areas (various spots on side entrances going up to the hat as well) the best spot for random appearances. My youngest fell asleep one afternoon, and hubby and I had coffee and chatted with some relatives we'd met - spent an hour and a half just sitting and resting while babe napped - scads of characters appeared there (in 4 corners that we could see while we sat) and they seemed to rotate out every half hour or so.

Joanna71985
08-24-2007, 01:11 PM
wow - great list. Thanks.

I personally have found MGM in front of the hat areas (various spots on side entrances going up to the hat as well) the best spot for random appearances. My youngest fell asleep one afternoon, and hubby and I had coffee and chatted with some relatives we'd met - spent an hour and a half just sitting and resting while babe napped - scads of characters appeared there (in 4 corners that we could see while we sat) and they seemed to rotate out every half hour or so.

They don't do that anymore. Not since the HSM show came out at MGM.

sheilag
08-24-2007, 01:34 PM
wow - that's too bad. Thanks for letting me know. I haven't gone to the parks since I was 6 mos. preggo with my now 1.5 year old - taking her to the parks with DD who's 8 next month. I appreciate you letting me know about the change. Will have to correct some planning I had in mind.

Joanna71985
08-24-2007, 02:29 PM
wow - that's too bad. Thanks for letting me know. I haven't gone to the parks since I was 6 mos. preggo with my now 1.5 year old - taking her to the parks with DD who's 8 next month. I appreciate you letting me know about the change. Will have to correct some planning I had in mind.

Don't get me wrong, characters still come out at the Hat. They just don't come out as much, and as long.

Amphigorey
08-24-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure if it's still the case, but a few years ago the Toontown Teardrop was a main site for new friends of the characters -- which meant, if you were lucky, you could meet characters you might not normally see.

bradk
08-24-2007, 08:34 PM
the teardrop is actually where the little einsteins made their debut in 2005 during MNSSH.

which is precisely why i'm hoping that in sept, i'll see handy manny there. if not during mnssh then maybe during loemh

Joanna71985
08-24-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure if it's still the case, but a few years ago the Toontown Teardrop was a main site for new friends of the characters -- which meant, if you were lucky, you could meet characters you might not normally see.

It's not a main site. Characters are very random there. There is no way to know when, and which, characters will be out.

Big Daddy Incredible
08-24-2007, 09:56 PM

We saw some characters located at the teardrop area in Toontown on Wednesday, August 22 at approximately 2:20PM. We were approaching the train stop at Toontown when we saw them. By the time we made a move to go to the teardrop area, the characters were heading back inside.

We saw Max, Darkwing Duck, Brer Bear, the Sheriff of Nottingham, the tiger king from Robin Hood (his name escapes me), Big Al from the Country Bears, another sleepy looking Country Bear (don't know his name).

bethb912
08-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Wow thanks for such a great list. I will be printing this out to take with me in 2 Weeks.

Beth:love:

jnjusoioa
08-25-2007, 09:03 AM
Does anyone know if the Ratatouille characters are out every day and if so what are the times they are out or are they always out?? Thanks a bunch.:goodvibes

wickersham223
08-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't know how often it changes, but this past week the characters at the Epcot Character Spot were Mickey, Stitch, Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy (in that order -- in case you feel like leaving halfway through!!)

123SA
08-28-2007, 10:16 PM
the teardrop is actually where the little einsteins made their debut in 2005 during MNSSH.

which is precisely why i'm hoping that in sept, i'll see handy manny there. if not during mnssh then maybe during loemh

Toontown is open during LOEMH? I thought it was just Fantasyland.

What time is the best time to catch characters at the Toontown Teardrop? Thanks for your help!

bradk
08-28-2007, 10:31 PM
that's my incomplete thought process. i meant seeing him in the teardrop for MNSSH or just in general at LOEMH since it's more of an interactive thing than standard meet & greets.

my geography may be off, but technically i think the teardrop is accessible prior to toontown ropedrop anyway. but i still wouldn't expect him there. when he has been spotted before, he was at the toontown sign on the other side.

sunlover13
08-28-2007, 10:36 PM
if they do, it's not on a consistent regular basis, but i don't think so.

you're guaranteed to see them at the character spot in epcot. they should also be around the mgm hat when those greets are going on (at least in the morning) and i imagine they'd be in the toontown hall of fame but not sure about that either. i have seen them at ropedrop for toontown though

I didn't read this whole thread yet, but just as an FYI (if it hasn't already been mentioned); we saw Clarese with Chip and Dale in front of the hat at MGM in the morning back in May.......

Thanks for the list!

123SA
08-28-2007, 10:39 PM
that's my incomplete thought process. i meant seeing him in the teardrop for MNSSH or just in general at LOEMH since it's more of an interactive thing than standard meet & greets.

my geography may be off, but technically i think the teardrop is accessible prior to toontown ropedrop anyway. but i still wouldn't expect him there. when he has been spotted before, he was at the toontown sign on the other side.

Thanks --- we have both events planned too. Kids would love to meet him. I followed your link to the photopass pre-order. I really appreciate your efforts in providing this information.

Mrs. M. Mouse
08-28-2007, 10:54 PM
we did see jesse at al's toy barn with buzz and woody. It's random but she does still appear there....this was 8/14

just wanted to make sure everyone knows that is still the possibility!

Mom2R&D
08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
I saw another poster mentioned Marie and I recall seeing pictures of her fairly recently? Any idea as to her appearances run?

FancyBrat
08-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Can somebody tell me who this Character is? We found him by the Hat but had no idea who he was.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd208/fancybrat_2007/DSCN2305.jpg

bradk
08-29-2007, 12:22 AM
stromboli from pinocchio

marie usually appears in france

FancyBrat
08-29-2007, 12:24 AM
stromboli from pinocchio

Thank You

FancyBrat
08-29-2007, 12:32 AM
We also saw Marie at the Hat on 8/23

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd208/fancybrat_2007/DSCN2301.jpg

Mom2R&D
08-29-2007, 07:06 AM

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd208/fancybrat_2007/DSCN2301.jpg

What a cute picture!

I'm geeked at the thought of finding Marie...I hope we can spot her somewhere next month!

angel's momma
08-29-2007, 10:00 AM

FancyBrat, do you remember the approximate time you saw Stromboli & Marie? :)

jnjusoioa
08-29-2007, 10:05 AM

I would like to know that also, Stromboli is a great find!!!! :)

bradk
08-29-2007, 10:33 AM
my educated guess is that there is one villain who appears at the mgm hat. but it's totally random.

stromboli does make rare appearances by exposition hall in MK, where the pinocchio (pinocchio, gepetto, foulfellow and gideon) usually are.

Amphigorey
08-29-2007, 11:47 AM
It's not a main site. Characters are very random there. There is no way to know when, and which, characters will be out.

I reread my original post, and I was trying to be circumspect, so I wasn't clear. I didn't mean new characters come out at the teardrop; I meant new friends of the characters. (That was the case when I was a friend two years ago; I don't know if it's still true.)

Joanna71985
08-29-2007, 03:46 PM
we did see jesse at al's toy barn with buzz and woody. It's random but she does still appear there....this was 8/14

just wanted to make sure everyone knows that is still the possibility!

Yes, there is a possibility. But not a very good one.

I saw another poster mentioned Marie and I recall seeing pictures of her fairly recently? Any idea as to her appearances run?

There is still no guarantee for Marie, as there are days where she will not be out at all.

Can somebody tell me who this Character is? We found him by the Hat but had no idea who he was.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd208/fancybrat_2007/DSCN2305.jpg

That would be Stromboli, the villian from Pinocchio.

I reread my original post, and I was trying to be circumspect, so I wasn't clear. I didn't mean new characters come out at the teardrop; I meant new friends of the characters. (That was the case when I was a friend two years ago; I don't know if it's still true.)

That's what I meant too. There is no way to know when (or which) characters will be out there.

WeatherbySwann
08-29-2007, 04:42 PM
I know Playhouse Disney Live on Tour (which is an entire different show than Playhouse Disney Live on Stage) will be performing @ MGM during Magical Beginnings this year. It includes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger & Pooh, and Handy Manny . . . so that MIGHT be a possibility for those looking to find Handy Manny. I don't know if the characters do a meet n greet or anything after the show, but if they did Handy Manny would probably be out. The show is being performed September 13-16 at 10am, 11:15am, 12:15pm, and 1:45pm at Coaster Concert Stage near Rock n Roller Coaster at MGM. The show is free w/park admission.

FancyBrat
09-01-2007, 03:52 AM

It was mid afternoon.... but what we found was that every hour a group of characters came out and sometimes they were the same ones as before but quite a few were new ones. Was frustrating when we wanted certain ones but missed them and they didn't come out the next time. Was alot of unusual ones we're not used to seeing. At least not at Disneyland. They only were out very short periods of time due to the heat and before you knew it the lines were closed. I should have ran around and just took their pic's but the girls wanted pic's with them.

labdogs42
09-03-2007, 04:08 PM
there's also a playhouse disney EMH dance party that takes place during evening EMH in soundstage 5 / PHDL building. i mention this because several characters rotate in, including rolie polie olie and zoe.

Is Handy Manny ever at this dance party? I would LOVE to get DS's picture with Handy Manny in September! (I hear HM is going to start appearing in the parks as of November, but I won't be back then!)

ETA, I guess Sorcerer Mickey is nowhere to be found now?

Joanna71985
09-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Is Handy Manny ever at this dance party? I would LOVE to get DS's picture with Handy Manny in September! (I hear HM is going to start appearing in the parks as of November, but I won't be back then!)

ETA, I guess Sorcerer Mickey is nowhere to be found now?

As of now he is not.

And no, Sorcerer Mickey is currently not out.

Chip126
10-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Great thread! This will be very useful on my upcoming trip.:thumbsup2

Can anyone tell me if they are still doing the EMH Dance Party at Playhouse Disney? This is something I would definately love to attend with my three year old ds.:woohoo:

Thank you!