PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of pixie dust...

luna99
08-03-2007, 12:13 PM
I got my .. um... balance sheet? total sheet? I don't know what to call it really... the paper from rosie from floral telling me how much everything cost all together...

well, anyway.. the point is it had a description of all the flowers and stuff and we are getting two single rose wands for the my mother and DF's mother.. and in the description of it ... it said something like "sprinkle with pixie dust"... awwww! :cloud9: I thought that was adoreable and it filled me with warm fuzzies.

I'll be sure to tell my mom and mother in law that their roses have pixie dust on them!

zetalove08
08-04-2007, 08:32 AM
That sounds adorable! I want to get my flower girl the rose wand. :goodvibes

sunsh1ne
08-04-2007, 09:46 AM
that sounds so cute and i have seen it it truly makes them sparkle!!!

JonetteA
08-05-2007, 04:29 PM
The pixie dust is wonderful. We did that for all of the bouquets and for the flower girls. They love it. It is a very light thing glitter I guess is the best way to describe it. Just someone special to add to the magic, and you really can't beat it.

Laurafoster
08-06-2007, 01:51 AM
We had it too, like Jonette says its like a really fine glitter! Looks great!

dee slack
08-06-2007, 06:29 AM
that sounds so lovely! Does it look better on some colour of flowers than others? I'm having all ivory. Do you just ask for 'pixiedust on the flowers'? Roughly how much does it cost?

luna99
08-06-2007, 08:43 AM
oh my gosh, so it's a real thing?!? all this time I thought it was just something cute they wrote on there to add a little "disney magic!" haha..

awww. I can't wait to see them now! :yay:

Summer-Caitlin
08-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Can someone give me Rosies email address just now. After reading about this glitter on the flowers, I would love to add this to mine :)

mcarthur205
08-06-2007, 09:19 AM
We were at WDW in July and my DD6 had a princess makeover in the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique in DTD. After she had her hair done they sprayed pixie dust on it! It was so lovely and she was thrilled with it. princess: It stayed on for a couple of days until I had to wash it out!

I am sure it will look gorgeous on your flowers!

CarolAnn