PDA

View Full Version : Gold Ears, full 4 piece kali couch, thrill seekers pin, race pin, one star bling and

ecsarabians
08-01-2007, 04:58 PM
storm magic, pirate hat, girls pirate scarf/hat and shirt for trade...

Things I am interested in..

red generator/ or score board
more than one star pirate magic
tron teleporters
tron chairs

Disney Dreams
08-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi,

I am interested in your 1* bling and storm magics.

I have the tron table and chair set and the tron lifecycle seats. Not sure which you mean by "chairs." I also have the tron teleporters. There are 2 different kinds of those as well. The ride ports and the walk through ports.

Which specifically would you like for 1 bling and 1 storm magic?

Thanks! (I will be gone for a few hours, but will check back for your reply and we can trade.)

- Dreams

ecsarabians
08-01-2007, 05:23 PM
that lay on the floor. You step on to it. Also I need the two chairs that go with the table. I have a table already. Taking offers for the magic. Thx PrincessAveri

Hi,

I am interested in your 1* bling and storm magics.

I have the tron table and chair set and the tron lifecycle seats. Not sure which you mean by "chairs." I also have the tron teleporters. There are 2 different kinds of those as well. The ride ports and the walk through ports.

Which specifically would you like for 1 bling and 1 storm magic?

Thanks! (I will be gone for a few hours, but will check back for your reply and we can trade.)

- Dreams

ecsarabians
08-02-2007, 11:55 AM
:)

ecsarabians
08-03-2007, 12:16 PM
I would trade you both magic for the teleporters if they are the disc ones. Thx PrincessAveri

that lay on the floor. You step on to it. Also I need the two chairs that go with the table. I have a table already. Taking offers for the magic. Thx PrincessAveri