PDA

View Full Version : early plan stages of vow renewal....

padisneyfour
07-30-2007, 07:35 AM
I have enjoyed reading all of the posts and had hoped/hinted and discussed with DH to do a VR for our 20th at wdw. we had our HM there and go rather regularly now. DH had agreed , but wasn't so sure he was really accepting of the whole thing or was just agreeing. We have just returned from our annual trip to wdw where We had taken my mom and his dad along(for his first time) along with us and our 2dds. We did a wishes anniversary cruise( my surprise for everyone) and it was awesome now DH is actually telling his family about our plans for the VR when he took his dad home last night. I wasn't with but our DDs were. We have time but it looks like it could really really happen. I just had to share. I enjoy reading everyones posts(pj and TR) so much.

mo1973
07-30-2007, 08:55 AM
That's great- always nice when they come around, isn't it? Looking to hearing how your planning shapes up as time comes closer!

Lisacope
07-30-2007, 10:20 AM
I am in the midst of planning my VR for June 26, 2008 - it is great to see another Vrer out there! When will your 20th anniversary be?

padisneyfour
07-30-2007, 10:57 AM
ours won't be until july 2010, along time away I know but this gives us time to save etc. There are a few other things coming up too that require some saving as well. I will know it is paid for andso I will be able to relax and enjoy!

DisneyDmbNut
07-30-2007, 12:12 PM
I am planning a VR for July 25, 2008 on Disney Wonder...I can't wait to hear about others experience!
(we are getting married this Friday!)

Sara_in_Wonderland
07-30-2007, 01:00 PM
We are planning a vow renewal also! We are unsure if we are going to do our 1 year, 2 year, or wait for the 5 year (although I dont think I can!!). Our wedding is in October of this year. I wanted a Disney wedding but my grandfather is too ill to travel so we are getting married here in VA. I couldnt imagine getting married without him there! :) I love hearing about others' plans. How far in advance does one need to start planning a renewal with 10-15 guests?