PDA

View Full Version : Who is your officiant?

mbrooks
07-30-2007, 12:22 AM
We really need to get on the ball and find an officiant! We'd prefer a non-religious ceremony. I e-mailed Ron (one the vendors listed on the wishbook) about two weeks ago, but I haven't heard back from him.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

CdnDisneyBride08
07-30-2007, 02:08 AM
We're going with Rev. Randal Miller. We researched many of the minsters recommended by Disney and decided that he was the best choice for us. We wanted a non-religious ceremony aswell and Randal Miller seems really cool and very quick to reply to e-mails, which is a bonus.

orangetiggs
07-30-2007, 02:33 AM
we got rev jack days pack the other day and it looks quite good so may go with him, he has non religious ceremonies in there as well

dmslush
07-30-2007, 05:02 AM
We also wanted a non-religious ceremony. We contacted Jo Ann Pessagno. She seems very nice through emails and is willing to do whatever kind of ceremony that we want. She is helping us write a ceremony unique to us.

elfwed@sbcglobal.net

sunsh1ne
07-30-2007, 05:16 AM
we have kevin knox- he also has alot of choices and add on's as well

dee slack
07-30-2007, 07:01 AM
we got rev jack days pack the other day and it looks quite good so may go with him, he has non religious ceremonies in there as well

we've booked Rev Jack Day for our VR and it will definately be NON religious!

Sparkles9306
07-30-2007, 07:12 AM
We're going with Kevin Knox. He has a huge packet with different ceremony types from fully religious to no mention at all. And you can pick and choose what you want. He and his wife have been very responsive to emails.

Summer-Caitlin
07-30-2007, 07:13 AM
We have also booked Rev Randall Miller, he is the perfect choice for us, he has always been really friendly in his emails and bent over backwards to accomodate my date change:thumbsup2

DisneyFairy19
07-30-2007, 09:09 AM
I am hoping to go with an officiant that can do a religious wedding.... I think Jack Day will be a good choice for us

Lynn5700
07-30-2007, 09:43 AM
I am hoping to go with an officiant that can do a religious wedding.... I think Jack Day will be a good choice for us

Us too Christina,we are using him. Jack Day will be a great choice for you guys,he has so many ceremony wording to choose from.

cinderella0712
08-01-2007, 07:45 PM
I had Randal Miller as my officiant for my wedding on July 27 07. He was awesome. He makes sure you are comfortable with every detail of the ceremony. I even called him on the day of my wedding with a last minute change...and he made it happened. The entire ceremony was breeze..his sense of humor and calm tone...made me relaxed so I could remember my vos. I highly recommend him!!

Emwit27
08-01-2007, 08:55 PM
We are using Ron. I have only contacted him twice, but he seems nice. I hope he gets back to you. I just emailed him...I hope everything is okay! :confused3

Error_kitten
08-02-2007, 06:39 AM
We had a friend get their notary and I wrote the whole cerimony.
You don't have to use a supplied officiate that they recomend, anyone with the credetials will do.
Heh

DisneyFairy19
08-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Us too Christina,we are using him. Jack Day will be a great choice for you guys,he has so many ceremony wording to choose from.

Awesome Lynn.. Let me know how you like him???

Tink11302
08-02-2007, 04:47 PM
We're using Rev. Jack Day. He is amazingly nice! He told us that the ceremony that DF and I wrote was perfect! I'm so excited to meet him!

DisBride2007
08-02-2007, 05:27 PM
We used Ron. I don't recall any issues with him responding to our emails. He was great and our guests really loved the speech he gave. In fact, the first thing many of our guests said to us at the reception was how much they enjoyed Ron! He was very professional throughout the entire process. I would try emailing him again. We also did not want a religious tone to our ceremony.

Luvndisney
08-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Rev. Jack Day - can't say enough wonderful things about him.:goodvibes