PDA

View Full Version : When to call...

stitchfan18
07-29-2007, 07:31 PM
It's really hard to believe, but a week from today is finally going to be our year mark! I'm so excited to finally be able to get the ball rolling officially, but since August 5th is next Sunday and DFTW will be closed, when should I call?
I don't want to call Friday and have them tell me that they can't confirm me, but i'm so anxious and excited to book my date that I really want to get my date ASAP. So all you previous brides and brides to be, when did you call to confirm/ request your date and time?

Dremwvr
07-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Honestly I don't know when to call, since I am a Disneyland Bride, (and things work a little different there) But you are getting married on my birthday! Yay! Good luck planning. I would call Friday. what is the worst they will tell you? No not yet? Good luck!

pixie08
07-29-2007, 08:35 PM
I had already called at your point. I aked to be assigned a manager and she made me give her a list of dates with my first choice on top. So when the day came she put in for it and I already had dialog with her about what venues we had wanted etc. (mind you it was for a weekend in June so it was in high demand and it was a custom wedding escapes may work differently). So I say call tommorrow!

audisight
07-29-2007, 11:52 PM
If you have not made a call at all yet I would call first thing Monday. My wedding in not until August 27, 2008 and I have already been in contact a sales manager since May. The people at DFTW are so helpful and I'm sure they can put you with some one right away. Good luck and congrats on you wedding! :goodvibes

orangetiggs
07-30-2007, 01:29 AM
I too have been incontact with a SM since march time for a sept 2nd 2008 wedding so I would call when ever really

TamTab
07-30-2007, 09:34 AM
I have been in contact with them since the begining of July for what I hope will be my October 28th 2008 wedding. I have even set up a date to go see the venues for the end of August. So I would probably say call them ASAP.